pimp.gif

& I'm bout to watch The Wire soon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You know I never watched The Wire.... HBO or BET version. Blasphemy I know
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Just found my Final Fantasy VII for PC and having problems installing it. %!%#!%+ Windows Vista.
mad.gif
Fixed....

This is my last go round with pc. MacBook Pro whenever the next issue jumps off on this one
Yeah at first I didn't really care, but after using my cousin's MacBook, I'm definitely settling for an Apple the next timearound.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Just found my Final Fantasy VII for PC and having problems installing it. %!%#!%+ Windows Vista.
mad.gif
Run it with compatibility mode

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

Originally Posted by BallinB

Online poker

i downloaded the pokerstars thing, but i dont know how to take out money
eyes.gif
. i press the dealer but i dont know how to get the money... it says i have 1000 play money (or something like that)

Full tilt is a lot better. Play for real money, check freepokersource.com to get a free $50 bankroll (it's legit)

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
For real?

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Listening to the Chester French mixtape
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
You duno what your missing my dude, you need to get on that...asap.

Yes for real. All you need to do is give your address and phone number, no credit card number or anything like that. They call the number to confirm yourinformation, 3-5 days later there's $50 in your account.

Listening to the Chester French mixtape
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
You duno what your missing my dude, you need to get on that...asap.
I'm off work from May 13 until the first day of June. I will probably get the box set and just lay low. Work out in between time.

munching on cookie and sippin on choco milk

both my roommate's are out, and they're never out this late
nerd.gif

wonders what poppin out there... no cars in my parkin lot...
nerd.gif

about to shower lay in bed and catch up on NT threads
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

o yeah SC is on
pimp.gif
dun na nuh dun na nuh

Was playing nba 2k9 on PC. game crashed during the 3rd qtr. bout to go to bed pissed off

just got home 4rm a party..somr dumb girl try 2 throw a big !@# bottle at me and my friends because we didnt want to dance with her, the bottle ended uphitting a car...the owner of the car quickly got in the car and chased them..idk wth went down afterwards.

Originally Posted by Hugo

just got home 4rm a party..somr dumb girl try 2 throw a big !@# bottle at me and my friends because we didnt want to dance with her, the bottle ended up hitting a car...the owner of the car quickly got in the car and chased them..idk wth went down afterwards.
Should have trailed them with the FLIP and posted on the Tube

Im trying to download some songs. My library is so boring because i dont have that many songs. I need some new artists

Watching anime. The sound is off sync on a few episodes which is making me frustrated. Browsing for a few new fitteds. Let me rock for $34, you know who youare.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Im trying to download some songs. My library is so boring because i dont have that many songs. I need some new artists
Download me and my peoples last mixtape. Gimme some feedback since you're a perfect stranger

Back
Top Bottom