What are you drinking tonight?

23298486.jpg

Might kill the rest of some sailor jerrys I left at my boys pad to start the weekend off.

Damn, y'all can't wait for tomorrow, Saturday AND Sunday?
laugh.gif

I had some Lipton's Iced Tea though.

Budlight?
grin.gif

I was hoping to hit the brewery today since I don't have classes tomorrow but I got caught up and didn't get a chance to.

^^Seriously....iam hoping your a female or your just joking...step your game up playa

You're taking the wrong advice from your energy drinks thread
laugh.gif

Amp energy is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i wanted to get a vitaminenergy, but it was out ofstock in my school's convenience store place. i actually don't like Amp energy that much, but that might be cuz during December finals week I had 4 ofthem in 4 days and I got sick of them.

Originally Posted by acidicality

You're taking the wrong advice from your energy drinks thread
laugh.gif

Amp energy is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i wanted to get a vitaminenergy, but it was out of stock in my school's convenience store place. i actually don't like Amp energy that much, but that might be cuz during December finals week I had 4 of them in 4 days and I got sick of them.
I want to try that Vitaminenergy drink... but I've never seen it around here
frown.gif

Speaking of...can someone help me step my alcohol-intake game up?

I've only had Coors, Bud Light, Keystone, Miller Lite, and Keystone beer. All of them made me want to throw up (because of the taste).

- Suggest me the greatest-tasting beer on the planet (no matter how expensive), so maybe I can change my outlook on beer, thus, allowing me to drink it likeall my other buddies.

I've had mixed drinks like Rockstar + vodka, cranberry juice + vodka, Long Island Iced Tea (
pimp.gif
), Captain + Coke, etc. I prefer these kinds of drinks tobeer, obviously.

- Suggest me the greatest-tasting mixed drinks on the planet (no matter how expensive)...like vodka + _______, etc. (Gatorade + Grey Goose, as mentionedearlier, sounds good
nerd.gif
)

I need to find an alternative to pain-killers and muscle relaxers.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom