What are you getting your pops for Christmas?

I have no idea what to do...Everybody else (mom/siblings) is pretty expressive with what they want/need but he's still on that I dont need anythingtip..but no one should be left out of the gift giving... ideas?

Maybe you can get him something that you and him can do together? Like tickets to a basketball game or something.

I will be getting him some new kicks for his upcoming bball league. I always get him something in wht/red (Kappa) and ofcourse they are Nike. I was thinkingabout getting him some Hyperflights.

Does your dad like sports? music? movies? Find something and run with it. GL

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

I have no idea what to do...Everybody else (mom/siblings) is pretty expressive with what they want/need but he's still on that I dont need anything tip..but no one should be left out of the gift giving... ideas?
I got him a bottle of Remy Martin XO last year. Might get him a bottle of Cristal this year...its on sale at Costco
laugh.gif
. I like getting him liquor because he wouldn't ever pay for somethingexpensive, but he loves drinking that good !*#+.

I got him a new camera, some beer, and a blu ray movie. Stuff he wants but would procrastinate getting himself.
laugh.gif

Sony BDP N460 Blu Ray disc player
Craftsman C3 19.2 Volt tools- hand vac, drilll driver w/ aux handle, and impact drill
Blu rays- actions movies and movies with ridiculous, nonsensical plots, and something Jesusy
HDMI Cable set
Probably 1 more something Jesusy
Netflix trial membership

My parents are getting older and are using this tiny 17 inch monitor for their computer.

I'm getting them a 23" flat screen so they can use a more comfortable resolution.

Just think of things that will make their lives easier.

pshh don't even know.

he's got everything I can think of possibly getting him.

I see he's low on his deodorant that runs a dub a piece, maybe i'll re-up for him
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Whatever y'all get him, go all out. I wish I still had my pops around to cash out on
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign, but both of my parents are in Heaven, can't get anybetter than that.
pimp.gif

[/color]
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Bastitch

My parents are getting older and are using this tiny 17 inch monitor for their computer.

I'm getting them a 23" flat screen so they can use a more comfortable resolution.

Just think of things that will make their lives easier.

I'm buying my dad a new computer. I used my dad's computer yesterday and it was painfully slow.

i'm copping my pops a digital scale (to weigh yourself on, not drugs) and some jordan shorts. he's big on JB (even the team j's smh)

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i'm copping my pops a digital scale (to weigh yourself on, not drugs) and some jordan shorts. he's big on JB (even the team j's smh)
Sorry but who wants that as a gift? You can buy that for the house not for one person and definitely not as a gift.

Back
Top Bottom