What are you getting your significant other for Christmas?

sneakaprince

Supporter
Famb whats good? I need ideas.

So far I copped my chick a .22 (she likes guns) and some bullets.

Wanted to at least get her something else on the smaller side but I'm running low on ideas.

My chick is good for doing the most, (she was planning on copping me a ticket to Tokyo but nix'd it since she know we gotta go to Nigeria next year and my PTO is sus).

What are some other good gift ideas?

newly single

shhhhh you already know I copped myself mad Xmas gifts and I opened them already too

newly single

shhhhh you already know I copped myself mad Xmas gifts and I opened them already too

Bruh I shop so much its actually hard to get me **** :x thats prolly why I'm always overly impressed by the ish my chick gets me.

Bruh I shop so much its actually hard to get me **** :x thats prolly why I'm always overly impressed by the ish my chick gets me.

I'm the same way, I really don't even want anything, I tell people all the time...

If I want it I already have, I would be happy with new frying pan sets and what not because I hate to but practical stuff :lol:

Last edited:
he likes cologne, so i'll probably get him something that i can tolerate smelling on him, is that selfish?

he likes cologne, so i'll probably get him something that i can tolerate smelling on him, is that selfish?

Creed Aventus

thank me later, double on birth control/condoms though because it might get wild

Last edited:
lol you copped your chick a gun?
i never heard that one before, no joke

I'm the same way, I really don't even want anything, I tell people all the time...

If I want it I already have, I would be happy with new frying pan sets and what not because I hate to but practical stuff :lol:

Same way fam... I have thousands in sneakers but still haven't copped curtains for my new crib... People hate me. I also suck at buying basics like boxers and ****.

lol you copped your chick a gun?
i never heard that one before, no joke

Her pops was in the military she grew up in the south.

She literally learned to shoot pistols as a kid and is use to having a gun in the whip.... It was different for me too but I got use to it.

Some of my boys are heavy trap ****** and have given their chicks pistols in the past as well...

i could wear aventus for life i think serious

it's seriously a magical potion

Same way fam... I have thousands in sneakers but still haven't copped curtains for my new crib... People hate me. I also suck at buying basics like boxers and ****.

I have like 30 pairs of boxers, I see a good deal at Banana Republic or J Crew and I can't help myself but if it's something for crib...

I am the worst, I don't even have a pasta strainer, pure struggle :lol:

Nothing she is married to a former high school prom king

Jk paying for her locs to get done and road trip to new orleans.

it's seriously a magical potion
I have like 30 pairs of boxers, I see a good deal at Banana Republic or J Crew and I can't help myself but if it's something for crib...

I am the worst, I don't even have a pasta strainer, pure struggle :lol:

Whats even funnier is I work at J crew part time and have been doing so for almost a year now.. My priorities just suck fam.

Without knowing your post history and preferences, I don't think I would have caught this.

roll.gif
x
laugh.gif

Keep doing you tho pleighboi
lollll, i appreciate his concern tho, we need more of that these days ..

My husband and I don't normally exchange Christmas gifts, or at least nothing crazy. I got him a few sweaters and hats from the NBA store but I can't keep anything a secret so he's opened it and worn them all already. 

I'm having a problem thinking of something for my mother-in-law though! 
indifferent.gif

I think the best gifts are things a significant other wouldn't expect

for instance...

you remember something they said during the year and probably wouldn't think you would even remember

for example, my ex mentioned how her guilty pleasure song was David Archuleta - Crush so I bought a poster on eBay and fake signed it to her. Chicks eat stuff up like that but that also assumes they don't really care too much about material stuff

Back
Top Bottom