What are you guys gonna be for Halloween?

me and my boy are dressing up as MJ and no not jordan. the other MJ. He gonna be the black one, ima be the lighter version lo. we both copped thriller jackets,so it should be dope

you guys think i should go as a competitor from Legends of The Hidden Temple or Eazy E?

I'm gonna be bobby brown from the every little step video
since I'm white its gonna look more like jimmy fallon from the idiot boyfriend video tho haha

gonna be..patiently waiting to see all the Sarah Palins
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

I looked at a lot of costumes but I couldn't really come across anything I was feeling this year. I'm going to the parade in NYC and I know its gonnabe a bit cold. I decided to go as a mobster. Going to throw on my blue pinstriped suit, an overcoat, and a scarf. I was gonna get a replica Tommy Gun but Idon't need to be the next NYPD victim so that won't happen. I'll be going by "Baby Face" Melendez lol.

is it too late to do the mike vick? I'm not trying to drop more than $20 on a damn halloween costume, i thought maybe i could find someone with a mike vickjersey and buy a stuffed dog and spill blood on it.

i'll probably just cop a mask or something, its gonna be freezing friday in NYC

i think im going to be "THE GAME".
i rock...
blue LA fiited
red bandana
white tee
khaki dickies
converse
and with a sharpie put star wit LA.

yay or nay NT!
i need rapper ideas.

thanks

i was gonna be tpain, 9 dreads, top hat, takcy outfit, oakleys) but im not black, and i dunno,
then the jabawockeez but tooooooo many people gonna be that,
i think im going with qualman

Originally Posted by CotYouLookn

b4few4.jpg

i was elliot last year
pimp.gif
...unbolted the handlebars off my nephew's bike, bought a basket at target for like $5...hahahaha...might do it again this year since i got a good reaction from it last year
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom