What are you guys gonna be for Halloween?

I want to get two friends and go as the Beastie Boys, possibly from the Sabotage video.

Found my costume the other day
laugh.gif

I'm going as Niko Bellic.
pimp.gif

I got some old Timb's, some two striped old !!+ Phat arm jogging pants, and a BB gun. I need the coat and track jacket though.
laugh.gif

Me and my friend are puffy and mase from mo money mo problems video. Gotta master all them dance moves for sureeee

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Theres gonna be a ridiculous amount of people dressed up as The Joker

gonna be stupid. Not even original. If they want to scare the +**$ out of people they should dress up like the other Batman character:

maggie_gyllenhaal_5146859.jpg

lol, my dude asked me, "why was she so ugly in this movie?"

she looks like the dam joker

no, it took him that long to realize that it wasnt katie holmes in the movie, but jill "im really homely looking" menninhall...

the entire time hes like "man.....katie holmes really fell off"
who the hell is that?
laugh.gif

I was gonna be that kid who threw that crazy party in Australia, but I don't feel like trying to explain that $$## to all the drunk girls I'm trying totake advantage of.

Duff Man FTW

Duffman.gif

Me and my friend are puffy and mase from mo money mo problems video. Gotta master all them dance moves for sureeee
That's ill. I was trying to get my boy to go with me as Hall & Oates, but he's lame.

Originally Posted by iEternalv

i'm planning on vegas for halloween...

...so my question is, has anyone been on halloween? what are the rules on costumes in clubs?
was there last year, it was crazy..tons of people walking up and down the strip
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom