What are you guys gonna be for Halloween?

Originally Posted by Jeuce

2213857122_2e3e7c3543.jpg

onlyinvegas-793515.jpg

vegas15690.jpg

laugh.gif
You gotta get that snapping thing down if you're gonna be one ofthese guys.

Everyone is going to be Jabbawockeez this Halloween. Its really played out. You guys should come harder with something else. My suggestion, show thoseJabbawannabeez up this Halloween and roll up as these guys.

group_1.jpg

my girl is going as Sarah Palin... she got my roommates old frameless glasses, and when she throws her hair up... damn near pulls it off. I just gotta get herto start vaguely answering questions.

i swear that there has been like three of these threads
so im sticking with my two choices
quailman.jpg

Ash.gif

Hint:

"I made it through the wilderness... Somehow I made it through. Didn't know how lost I was until I found you..."

Lol, I posted it one of the other 249735097 Halloween threads

A emo/goth person. goin from shaved blone hair and blue eyes to long black spikes and peircings and all black and all that, should be fun(ny)

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

Hint:

"I made it through the wilderness... Somehow I made it through. Didn't know how lost I was until I found you..."

Like a virgin?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
... my girl was Madonna last year, tho ... damn near poked out a few eyes if you know what I mean
smh.gif

I like to use Halloween as an excuse to justify dressing like a **+% so I'll probably pick something up from the stag shop last minute
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Al Davis/Crypt Keeper collab...

Al's clothes with a Crypt Keeper mask.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Seriously though, where can I find DOPE Iron Man costumes like these?

ironman5014_medium.jpg

ironmancostume1.jpg

laugh.gif
Make them. If you build them yourself it will cost about $300 but if you buy it from someone who specializes in these costumes it could costanywhere from $600 to $1000.

One day I'm going to build a stormtrooper costume from scratch I just need a good work area to do it.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

Hint:

Like a virgin?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
... my girl was Madonna last year, tho ... damn near poked out a few eyes if you know what I mean
smh.gif

I like to use Halloween as an excuse to justify dressing like a **+% so I'll probably pick something up from the stag shop last minute
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
Hahaha yea. I'm not wearing cones though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom