What are you guys sippin on this week-end?

Ima drink BRUGAL!
devil.gif

Me my own personal self, I'm goin with a few Mad Dogs 2night...house party 2morrow, so ima get lit there...

Now...good drinks? I'll just name a few of my favorites...

1) 99 bananas/pineapple

2) Jack/Coke

3) Henny/cranberry (dont knock it til you try it
laugh.gif
)

4) the old standby Vodka/OJ... (the cheap %#*@ works...whateva...)

5) 151/Dr. Pepper (had it one day cuz I ran out of Coke...pretty good)

6) or hell, take shots of 151
laugh.gif

7) not sure what its called, but here's what ya do...get a plastic...thing...of pink lemonade powder (stay with me here), 2 beers (Natty Light or Bud Iceworks best IMDO) , and vodka (whatever kind...Vladimir, Nikolai, Ciroc, Belvedere...dont really matter once youre drunk
laugh.gif
) and a container 2 put it all in.Pour the lemonade mix n2 the container, fill up the lemonade receptacle with vodka, and pour that in 2. Add the 2 beers, let it sit in the fridge 4 15 mins,and drink it. Its good and *Chappelle* IT'LL GETCHA DRUNK!!! */Chappelle*

happy drankin, cuz...

^ It's part of the drink...gives it a soda-type effect...but yamean...if you wanna add more vodka, please...be my guest...that's my typa drankin rightthere
laugh.gif

Right now, I'm buzzed off of 7 Budweisers. I don't drink liquor anymore.

Vodka and tonic for tomorrow if I hit the club or any parties...Tonight I just layed low, watched the games and had a few Bud Lights.

i picked myself up like 12 tall cans of mickeys malt liqa that gonna keep me cool for cinco de Mayonaise.

sippin on Gin and juice... laid back
with my mind on my money
and my money on my mind.

was drinkin crown royal and cranberry earlier and a couple shots of jim beam with my pop for his birthday

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

I might get me some kool-aid...it's hot in pomona, ca....of course water too

Word. I'm gonna hit up the Raiders liquor store on Amar and grab some brews. It's Korean owned, so they don't card me if I talk to them inKorean.

Back
Top Bottom