What are you guys waiting for in the mail? vol. this $%%$* taking too long

Linksys WRT54GL router. I bought it from Amz.com the beginning of this week and it still hasn't shipped. I'm about to upgrade the shipping to somethingfaster.

My birth certificate...passport wouldn't accept a copy waiting for the UPS guy right now
smh.gif

Just ordered Food and Liquor off amazon. Love Lupe, but tragically haven't graced my ears with this CD. I know, I know.....

2 Supreme Budwiser T-shirt's
2 Pairs of Yeezy's that i'm going to Sell for alot more
pimp.gif

TB III's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
@ me for paying more than expected retail price....

My acceptance *(crosses finers) from Boston University and Temple University. Got a few so far including East Caronlina University.
happy.gif

I'm waiting on my child support reduction letter be sent to my employer and my one time V.A. Stimulus payment.

Old style Witness T-shirt
Carpe Diem cork shirt
whatever is next in line from my Blockbuster queue

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

my nubuck XII's that I got for $90.
Frenchies for $50

and... some flint 13's for $60.
nerd.gif
from where? if u dont mind me asking
nerd.gif
i wouldnt mind catchin a deal like that
grin.gif

but as for me...nothing on the way
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

my nubuck XII's that I got for $90.
Frenchies for $50

and... some flint 13's for $60.
nerd.gif
from where? if u dont mind me asking
nerd.gif
i wouldnt mind catchin a deal like that
grin.gif

but as for me...nothing on the way
frown.gif

Frenchies? good price but depending on the condition. I need to get back on those.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

I'm waiting for some monitors and a interface for my studio... $600 smackeroos...

Also waiting on the new issue of Dime Mag... good looks on whoever hooked it up with that free subscription not too long ago
pimp.gif
You talking about the Dime with Blake Griffin on it?

Originally Posted by MrBen23

My acceptance *(crosses finers) from Boston University and Temple University. Got a few so far including East Caronlina University.
happy.gif

congrats man. i graduated from east carolina....fun times. LOL, i'd be watiing on BU and Temple as well.

im waiting for a 60 degree wedge, ball markers and tees ... a 7 wood and a putter ... some cleats for softball ... all 3 seperate shipments and all 3 overdue... smh ...

Back
Top Bottom