What are you hoopin in??

yk12

Banned
Whats up fellas, just trying to find out what people are playing in right now.  I'm ready to buy a new pair of shoes my kobe 6s are coming to an end.  I'm trying to find a shoe thats more comfortable then anything (I can sacrifice the weight).  So what are you guys hoopin in? And is it comfortable??

Team Jordan 2010's

Air-Jordan-2010-Team-Lineup-6.jpg

I prefer low tops but they are lower than most mids so I can live with them. My toes hurt when I'm playing but that has been the case with every shoe I've worn in the past year or so.

Kobe VI's... but my knees are starting to hurt, prob due to the minimal forefoot cushioning.

Will prob switch back to Jordan XII retros.

balling in the KD IV navy/oranges on concrete outdoor courts. after the 3rd wear,  this happened to one of the vents. but other than that the shoe has really held up. banged up my big toe the same day, thats what i get for flying after every loose ball. hopefully my recovery time doesn't take to long... i love being on the court...
63226d95c7d671d1e6151749a28009e278d89564_r.jpg

damn, how did you get that hole?

I'm balling in the LJ IX's. Pisses me off everytime the tongue unfolds and causes pain on my left ankle. Other than that, I like the cushioning a lot.

The Lebron 9

and I have played in alot newer releases( All Kobe models, KD IV, Hyperdunk -1st and 2011, The last four years of Lebrons, Jordan XX3, Hypergamer and the Huarache 2K4).

so you would you say lebron 9 > then kd iv? Maybe atleast cushioning wise rather than weight? i have YET to try the kd iv on.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

damn, how did you get that hole?

I'm balling in the LJ IX's. Pisses me off everytime the tongue unfolds and causes pain on my left ankle. Other than that, I like the cushioning a lot.

oh ok bro. so ima have to hoop in these 9's because i just got a couple pairs for casual wear. i have noticed there pretty damn comfortable, but wasnt sure about performance.

Originally Posted by clkru

Kobe VI's... but my knees are starting to hurt, prob due to the minimal forefoot cushioning.

Will prob switch back to Jordan XII retros.

Bro!  i got the same problem wit my 6's. i got jumpers knee in my left knee really bad and i been getting treatment and all that.  my freshman year i wore the 12s and i loved em even tho they were a lil heavy. good call tho on goin back to the 12s

I always ball outdoors so I usually wear beaters to play ball in lol
Recently I've worn my playoffs 8s, blackout kd ivs n silver half cents. I prefer the playoff 8s the most, cushioning is pretty good lol. I used to ball in my venom sb dunks til the outsoles became bald and lost ALL of the traction lol

lebron ix and lebron elite most recently. cushioning on the elites is way better than the ix. feels like what orthopedic shoes were made for. My feet didn't get tired after 2 40 minute games.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

lebron ix and lebron elite most recently. cushioning on the elites is way better than the ix. feels like what orthopedic shoes were made for. My feet didn't get tired after 2 40 minute games.
i might have to get a my hands on a pair of those elites

Originally Posted by KingZel

Hyperfuses are great to ball in. Lightweight, comfortable, and durable.
balling outdoors in the the hyperfuse 2011 low's. it's a great outdoor shoe. i wouldn't step a foot outdoors with kobes. gotta save them for indoor ball.

Back
Top Bottom