What Are Your Best Recent Purchases? Vol. Worth Every Penny

i recently left a gym i was paying $45 for to join a gym that's $70 in my neighborhood.. so much newer, less packed, more focused, & it's within walking distance.

the eye candy is lacking though.

my worst recent purchase was that steak and cheese pizza from papa johns. i had the runs for 3 days and passing gas was always a toss up. it was almost the end of a pair of underwears too.

best was the zoom revis'. ridiculously comfrortable.

25sliit.jpg

some Audio-Technica ATH-M50s'. :lol: at people who use Beats.

MPLSdunk

Which one did you get and how much. Ive been looking for one recently. Desperately trying to kick this pack a day habit/

yeah, it's just nicotine and water vapor. i've been smoking over 10 years, tried cold turkey and failed hard. there is still nicotine but that's the only bad thing for you in it. i cant wait until i cough out all the crap from cigs and get my lungs back to normal.

you can get smaller and smaller doses of nicotine in them so that's the next step. just straight nicotine is about as bad for you as caffeine i think.

MPLSdunk

Which one did you get and how much. Ive been looking for one recently. Desperately trying to kick this pack a day habit/

this one, i like it. it cost me 60 something bucks shipped in two days from hawaii. i just googled a coupon code on checkout.

you can get an ego twist for even cheaper. it's basically the same but you can control the volts for more or less vapor/harshness.

i got it because it's small i just twist off the tank and throw it in an altoids tin and the full tank and battery will last me all day.

i didn't want one of those blu type ones. i hear the battery life is terrible and i'm not trying to pay the same price as smoking by copping cartridges. i just got the equivalent of 45 packs for 30 bucks. just gotta cop e juice from anywhere which leaves you with way more options. this dudes review is why i copped.

in his update he says he uses an ego twist now which is also a solid one from what i hear.

3rd-Generation iPad.

Let's just say others have paid more for a pair of Jordans at retail than I did for the iPad.

Probably the sickest come-up I've ever gotten... and it's definitely not stolen.

25sliit.jpg

some Audio-Technica ATH-M50s'. :lol: at people who use Beats.

Hell yeah bro... some of the best headphones in that price range.

Love them.

Can't speak on Beats though, but I know other's that have purchased Beats have had numerous issues with them.

Bought a bubbler and various smell concealing tools a couple weeks ago. I ain't even trippin on staying with my parents now.

A money clip I got from target for like $6. My wallet was broken and I just got this to hold me over till I find a nicer one for full time use but this thing has been pretty convenient and is less bulky, I might abandon the wallet search. And as a plus, when I was emptying out my old wallet I found $60 I had no idea was in there!

I have a note 2 as well but I don't love it... Can yall Note 2 users chime in what I have to do to enjoy my phone to its fullest capabilities? Do I have to jailbreak it or something?

SEIKO SNDA65 Chronograph (with Zulu strap)

Retail $300.00

Paid $150.00 online

p254230570-4.jpg

My teeth have become one step closer to flawless since this product.

$8 at local pharmacy.  Could be cheaper at bigger retailers.

new ipod 

Black Cat 3's 

Dr. Scholls Massaging gel insoles
nthat.gif
really comfortable 

Back
Top Bottom