What are your everyday nike shoes?

nike-air-penny-2-retro.jpg

nike-air-penny-ii.jpg

air-max-95-blackuniversity-blue.jpg

At the pharmacy I work at we wear scrubs so I basically alternate between these three and occasionally a pair of white french blue air jordan 12's.  Love being able to wear sneakers to work now.  Beats 200 bucks for cole haan dress shoes.

bad weather - steel grey air jordan x, oreo air jordan iv.

just going to the bodega - 2001 cool grey air jordan xi, black air max2 cb94.

bad weather - steel grey air jordan x, oreo air jordan iv.

just going to the bodega - 2001 cool grey air jordan xi, black air max2 cb94.

09 eggplants
silver pro's
cdp 9
supreme timberland.(purple and brown).. cant wait to put them royals in rotation

09 eggplants
silver pro's
cdp 9
supreme timberland.(purple and brown).. cant wait to put them royals in rotation

I rotate daily to decrease the wear & tear; Free Run 5.0s, Free TRs, Dynamic Trainers, & Sparq 09s. They're all smooth and have helped me save the lives of my Jordan's & other uncomfortable casual kicks lol

I rotate daily to decrease the wear & tear; Free Run 5.0s, Free TRs, Dynamic Trainers, & Sparq 09s. They're all smooth and have helped me save the lives of my Jordan's & other uncomfortable casual kicks lol

kobe 4s, trainer 1.2s, lbj 7s, kd2s, am95neons,  stealth 23s, cg9s, lbj6 supermans, are just a few in the "decent" weather rotation.

When it suck s, and is snowy, wet, slushy, and killer on shoes I go Salomon pro 3xd gore tex ( think thats the model- not exactly sure ), keen slides, patagonia maui mids, air max bruin IDS, or something I wont feel like I constantly have to be cleaning.

Suck s living in the upper midwest. Envious of you Southern/So cal/Warm weather heads who can wear whatever whenever.

kobe 4s, trainer 1.2s, lbj 7s, kd2s, am95neons,  stealth 23s, cg9s, lbj6 supermans, are just a few in the "decent" weather rotation.

When it suck s, and is snowy, wet, slushy, and killer on shoes I go Salomon pro 3xd gore tex ( think thats the model- not exactly sure ), keen slides, patagonia maui mids, air max bruin IDS, or something I wont feel like I constantly have to be cleaning.

Suck s living in the upper midwest. Envious of you Southern/So cal/Warm weather heads who can wear whatever whenever.

Back
Top Bottom