What are your favorite Mexican restaurants? vol. cut me slack, I'm on the East Coast!

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

There too many in L.A. alone that beats these places. I don't do San Diego so I can't speak for them but I have heard good.

La Barca
Chano's
King Tacos
Campos
El Chulo's
Chabalita's
you mean el cholos? or is it a diff place? same one near ktown right?

If you're from the Bay, you should hit up: Pancho Villa, El Farolito y El Toro. Their carne azadas, burritos, tacos are off the hook! I love mexican food.

We got so many spots out here in the east the only thing you see out here are Mexican restaurants and liquor stores.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

We got so many spots out here in the east the only thing you see out here are Mexican restaurants and liquor stores.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

? fix that right quick, im befuddled
EDIT: OOOH, EAST OAKLAND?, not east coast

Originally Posted by Danny Almonte 3

lots of so cal mexican fast food joint beats what yall have been sayin.

any *bertos
word
laugh.gif
why are they all *bertos, i don't know spanish

Originally Posted by vintagefits

EDIT: OOOH, EAST OAKLAND?, not east coast
I was confused too
laugh.gif

I've yet to find a place on the east coast that can compete w/ what I've had in Texas. I went to Chevy's in NYC, it was aiight, but nothing likejust north of the border
pimp.gif

if youre in ORANGE COUNTY..... KILL YOURSELF IF YOU HAVENT BEEN TO CARNICERIA EL TORO off of 1st and Bristol in Santa Ana. their tacos and burritos are THEEEEBEST, no other spot is touching them as far as restaurants go. i got love for other spots but this one takes the pastel.

Trust me, youll thank me later
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom