What are your Goals and Dreams, Lets see if we can help.

Ok so lately I am beyond motivated, I have come to a point that I know no matter what happens I will get to my destination. I one day want to play in the NBA,no im not just a talker, I train each day to be an animal. Three workouts a day, and whatever else it takes to get there. There have been many obstacles but Iwont stop.

Im interested to see what are other peoples dreams and goals are, and with so many people on NT we might even be able to help one another. If you don'tlike my thread fine let the people trying to accomplish there goals enjoy it. This will also be in conjuction with my other thread motivational quotes to keepus going. It doesn't matter what it is what do you want out of life and what are you doing to getthere

I'd be happy with a two income household and having more than $6 in my savings account. Anything else will be gravy

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I'd be happy with a two income household and having more than $6 in my savings account. Anything else will be gravy

well what are you doing to get there

Computer Science Degree/-In school
Learning Japanese/Visiting/- Taking a class now
Finishing a Project with a friend/Which will be done as soon as I learn how to program.
grin.gif

I want to get my book published and in stores. I have been working on it since the top of the year and I am 400 pages in.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Ok I feel yall on the whole income thing, but what are you doing, or plan on doing to get there
some of my goals, get a 3.0 gpa (currently 1.7 senior year), go to medical school, become a pediatrician, get a subaru wrx next year.

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Computer Science Degree/-In school
Learning Japanese/Visiting/- Taking a class now
Finishing a Project with a friend/Which will be done as soon as I learn how to program.
grin.gif
I wanted to do computer programming so bad, but the work load with basketball was not working, sadly I had to switch majors to something lessdemanding. Well good luck, its good you know what you want

Originally Posted by ILLmatic E

I want to get my book published and in stores. I have been working on it since the top of the year and I am 400 pages in.

thats wassup what your book on, and have you shopped your book around or know any publishers.

Originally Posted by dopestop

Ok I feel yall on the whole income thing, but what are you doing, or plan on doing to get there
some of my goals, get a 3.0 gpa (currently 1.7 senior year), go to medical school, become a pediatrician, get a subaru wrx next year.
I can understand the whole GPA thing my friend is trying to go to dental school, and he had a similar GPA he eventually made the choice to buckledown, party less and study harder with free time, he even had me wake him up at 5am as I went to my workouts so he could study. he now has a 3.2. just stayfocused

I can understand the whole GPA thing my friend is trying to go to dental school, and he had a similar GPA he eventually made the choice to buckle down, party less and study harder with free time, he even had me wake him up at 5am as I went to my workouts so he could study. he now has a 3.2. just stay focused
I got to try, but i !%##%# up real bad, I can't even take the SAT
smh.gif
, I have to get my gpa above a 2.0 and take the ACT...

it's very detailed, but to summarize, its basically about finding yourself by breaking yourself down, analyzing who you truly are and putting yourself backtogether.. I haven't shopped it around yet because I'm not 100% done but I def will...I don't know any publishers and I am actually looking for thenext step to take right after I'm done writing it.

I can understand the whole GPA thing my friend is trying to go to dental school, and he had a similar GPA he eventually made the choice to buckle down, party less and study harder with free time, he even had me wake him up at 5am as I went to my workouts so he could study. he now has a 3.2. just stay focused
I got to try, but i !%##%# up real bad, I can't even take the SAT
smh.gif
, I have to get my gpa above a 2.0 and take the ACT...
im young and I dont enjoy school but I know what has to be done for me to reach my goals, I dont keep my grades in check cant play for the school.you gotta always remember what you want. Visit my other thread guaranteed to keep you motivated http://niketalk.com/topic/212336

it's very detailed, but to summarize, its basically about finding yourself by breaking yourself down, analyzing who you truly are and putting yourself back together.. I haven't shopped it around yet because I'm not 100% done but I def will...I don't know any publishers and I am actually looking for the next step to take right after I'm done writing it.

well im definitely all about finding one's self, and on some real stuff. I will definitely get your book when its published, and that aint just some bulltalk. From what I know the best way is too find other books similar to yours and find out who published these books, and after you have your material copywrotesend it out to all the various publishers.

Word..that's wassup. Great post. I will definitely keep NT in mind when I finish it and things become official. That's a great idea. Once again, greatpost.

it's very detailed, but to summarize, its basically about finding yourself by breaking yourself down, analyzing who you truly are and putting yourself back together.. I haven't shopped it around yet because I'm not 100% done but I def will...I don't know any publishers and I am actually looking for the next step to take right after I'm done writing it.

well im definitely all about finding one's self, and on some real stuff. I will definitely get your book when its published, and that aint just some bull talk. From what I know the best way is too find other books similar to yours and find out who published these books, and after you have your material copywrote send it out to all the various publishers.

Originally Posted by youngmoney15

My goal is to make a million dollars before the age of 25. i also want to open up a sneaker boutique.

thats wassup I was hoping with money I made from playing basketball I could open up a sneaker boutique as well in my hometown D.C. I already know how it wouldbe layed out. clean white look, with plasma and the rarest and hard to find kicks. A dj will be in there playing at all time. Even have autographed shoes in asleek glass case.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

well what are you doing to get there
I don't harp on him, or nag, or whatever. I know he's trying. He has a college degree and applied to mcdonalds
smh.gif
It's gettingdesperate but I'm not willing to relocate so that part is on me. Doesn't help that I don't want to give up my shopping habit
mad.gif
laugh.gif
but I have no choice so there goes that. And eating out. And going anywhere. I hope I don't have to cut out cable and internet because I might aswell just give up on life if I have to lose that
grin.gif

I want to go to UF, and study architecture, I already applied, and I have a 3.4 GPA (unweighted), and a 1230 on the SAT, so I think my chances are 50/50 rightnow. Also, I would love to be a professional artist on the side, I'm trying to get my art out there and seen, but the art world is a tough place. I'mactually putting a bunch of pieces in an art show next weekend.

Originally Posted by it is wat it is

I want to be a Doctor of Physical Therapy. Currently a junior with a Exercise Sports Science Major.

this was also my major I started out with a passion, for but as of right now that kind of workload and trying to be the best basketball player that ever liveddoesn't work out too well. I had to let it go and it will not be my plan B because when you have a plan b you plan to fail. my only plan is the NBA pointblank. Good luck with physical therapy, hopefully I wont have to come see you one day. hope to have a healthy career lol

Back
Top Bottom