What are your guilty pleasures?

Maxim magazine. I'm a woman, and my female friends don't understand how I can be straight, but read Maxim. A gorgeous woman is a gorgeous woman. I'm not ashamed to acknowledge that.

Maxim magazine. I'm a woman, and my female friends don't understand how I can be straight, but read Maxim. A gorgeous woman is a gorgeous woman. I'm not ashamed to acknowledge that.

-When I went to the bathroom at my ex's house, I had to read her latest Cosmo. It's entertaining for reasons I cannot explain.

-Degrassi

-Justin Timberlake...that dude is freakin talented, man. One of the few R&B artist's albums I'll buy.

-Professional Wrestling...this is more of a loyalty thing. Me and my nanny used to watch it when I was little and I never stopped.

-Assertive/Bossy Women

-When I went to the bathroom at my ex's house, I had to read her latest Cosmo. It's entertaining for reasons I cannot explain.

-Degrassi

-Justin Timberlake...that dude is freakin talented, man. One of the few R&B artist's albums I'll buy.

-Professional Wrestling...this is more of a loyalty thing. Me and my nanny used to watch it when I was little and I never stopped.

-Assertive/Bossy Women

-Soda. Definitely gotta cut down and drink more water, and green tea or something if I don't want water.
-Sports video games. I like the competition, but in reality it's a waste of time, as a previous poster said earlier.
-Sneakers...but on this site, it shouldn't be a "guilty" pleasure

-Soda. Definitely gotta cut down and drink more water, and green tea or something if I don't want water.
-Sports video games. I like the competition, but in reality it's a waste of time, as a previous poster said earlier.
-Sneakers...but on this site, it shouldn't be a "guilty" pleasure

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I'm addicted to cunninglingus...

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Arnold Palmers, and Arizona beverages in general. So
pimp.gif

Smoking. all substances.
Sex and the City. (
smh.gif
)

Back