What are your methods to saving money on sneakers or get them under retail(school project)?

I know some way like

-Ebay

-Nike Outlet

-Wholesale stores (Ross, Nordstrom Rack, T.J. Maxx,etc.)

-Social Networks (Facebook groups)

-Job in store

-Kicks Deals

Some I already have. Any more suggestions?

I know some way like
-Ebay
-Nike Outlet
-Wholesale stores (Ross, Nordstrom Rack, T.J. Maxx,etc.)
-Social Networks (Facebook groups)
-Job in store
-Kicks Deals

Some I already have. Any more suggestions?

it depends what you want. Theres no real way to get jordans under retail imo. But for stuff like nike sb, nike runnings etc its kicks deals and ebay for me. Ive found that outlets still charge alot of money for things that arent worth it

sometimes i will walk into the store, ask for my size, try them on, and run out.

60% of the time, it works every time.

Last edited:
it depends what you want. Theres no real way to get jordans under retail imo. But for stuff like nike sb, nike runnings etc its kicks deals and ebay for me. Ive found that outlets still charge alot of money for things that arent worth it
thanks man, forgot all about mom and pops shops.

my parents buy my shoes and pay all my bills.
The only way to do it. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been a sneaker head since i was 5 or 6, Im 23 now. Back in the day my parents bought me ALOT of sneakers but I didnt get everything I wanted.

So that taught me to be patient with sneakers. I don't have to copp everything as soon as they come out I can wait a year or even more to get what I want at a great price.

I've got some sneakers worth $500+ for less than $200 in DS or VVVNDS condition.  It's all about keeping a lookout and being patient for what you want.

Craigslist and Ebay helps with that. When someone is in a bind and just need they money they sell for dirt cheap. I have a Laundry list of sneakers, I've gotten for a lot under retail and current market price. From Foamposite, Flightposites, Jordans, Nikes. 

My lastest steals

VVVVNDS, could pass for DS Aqua 8's $130 guy was out of town in my city, needed some cash, had a pair of 8's that weren't his size and sold them to me.

DS Black/Black Flightposites $80

DS Jordan 10 Chicago $150 + a Tshirt to match

DS Jordan 7 Olympics $140

DS Jordan 12 French Blue $130

VVVVNDS Foamposite Pro Electric green $150

and the list goes on and these all are within the last few months. Almost copped DS millitary 4's for $120, but I was broke.smh lol Fools in my city are HYPEBEAST they spend there lil bit of money on sneakers they dont really want and then after they go broke, they just sell them for cheap.

Im talking 70% Hypebeast, just a few years ago EVERYTHING would sit. I just walked in whenever and copp what I wanted, days, weeks, or even months after release. Im talking stuff that will sell in a SPLIT second today.

Yo I know what you talking about with the hype beasts. They'll sell their shoes when the hype dies down a month later, that is when they notice that the "resell value" goes down drastically. And thanks for the suggestion of Craigslist & local steals. I got the black/white air flight ones for $60 shipped from Finishline, I waited it out because of the no hype involved. Feels great to get a nice classic shoe for way under retail.

I've been a sneaker head since i was 5 or 6, Im 23 now. Back in the day my parents bought me ALOT of sneakers but I didnt get everything I wanted.

So that taught me to be patient with sneakers. I don't have to copp everything as soon as they come out I can wait a year or even more to get what I want at a great price.

I've got some sneakers worth $500+ for less than $200 in DS or VVVNDS condition.  It's all about keeping a lookout and being patient for what you want.

Craigslist and Ebay helps with that. When someone is in a bind and just need they money they sell for dirt cheap. I have a Laundry list of sneakers, I've gotten for a lot under retail and current market price. From Foamposite, Flightposites, Jordans, Nikes. 

My lastest steals

VVVVNDS, could pass for DS Aqua 8's $130 guy was out of town in my city, needed some cash, had a pair of 8's that weren't his size and sold them to me.

DS Black/Black Flightposites $80

DS Jordan 10 Chicago $150 + a Tshirt to match

DS Jordan 7 Olympics $140

DS Jordan 12 French Blue $130

VVVVNDS Foamposite Pro Electric green $150

and the list goes on and these all are within the last few months. Almost copped DS millitary 4's for $120, but I was broke.smh lol Fools in my city are HYPEBEAST they spend there lil bit of money on sneakers they dont really want and then after they go broke, they just sell them for cheap.
Thats how ive been getting shoes for the past year, via FB groups. Kids sell everything and anything they have 3 days before a new release for dirt cheap. Came up on DS pink foams at retail 2 weeks ago. Then you have the ones that want 2 for 1 trades for new thunder 4s.

I'm on a frequent buyer program at the store where I cop. Every fifth pair I buy are discounted. So for the purposes of your project you can either look at the deep discount of $80 off retail or spread the discount over the six pairs

Back
Top Bottom