What are your movie pet peeves vol. Watch the road

Black actors receiving white roles simply because affirmative action, especially in comic book adaptations. ...I'd rather see black actors get really good black roles... (i.e. Alex Cross, Luther, etc)

also to add on to aiport scenes, how about the "hot flight attendant" myth? like just about every airplane scene theres mostly bad beckys flight attendants. but in real life, not so much :smh: . we get a lot of old *** women who look tired of life and gay dudes, rarely, once in a while you get a decent flight attendant chick.

also to add on to aiport scenes, how about the "hot flight attendant" myth? like just about every airplane scene theres mostly bad beckys flight attendants. but in real life, not so much :smh: . we get a lot of old *** women who look tired of life and gay dudes, rarely, once in a while you get a decent flight attendant chick.

Fly on Asian airlines from now on, and you'll never run into any old @#$ ogres.

And I'm not discriminating based on age (I like MILFS) but damn, American airline companies hire women who look like they just came off the streets after a meth binge

All I got to say is that some of you are real petty, and I'm glad I don't watch movies with y'all. Must be annoying.

Film is not supposed to be real life.

Some of these make sense, but some of you need to relax..
Okay Mr High horse..

also to add on to aiport scenes, how about the "hot flight attendant" myth? like just about every airplane scene theres mostly bad beckys flight attendants. but in real life, not so much
mean.gif
. we get a lot of old *** women who look tired of life and gay dudes, rarely, once in a while you get a decent flight attendant chick.
i'd rather watch a movie with hot flight attendants than 'realistic' ones...

All I got to say is that some of you are real petty, and I'm glad I don't watch movies with y'all. Must be annoying.

Film is not supposed to be real life.

Some of these make sense, but some of you need to relax..
Okay Mr High horse..
It's actually the opposite. It seems like y'all are on your high horse, thinking that everything needs to be perfect. I let things slide because I realize that film is art and not necessarily a depiction of real life.

"MAN IT REALLY ANNOYS ME THAT WOLVERINE CAN HEAL HIMSELF WHEN REAL PPL CAN'T DO THAT W TF!!?"

It's actually the opposite. It seems like y'all are on your high horse, thinking that everything needs to be perfect. I let things slide because I realize that film is art and not necessarily a depiction of real life.

Do you not know what a pet peeve is? :stoneface:

Do you not know what a pet peeve is?
indifferent.gif
Of course I know what a pet peeve is.
indifferent.gif
I'm saying that some of you are bothered by some really petty stuff.

You said one of your pet peeves is "punching sounds?" Have you ever heard what a boxing match sounds like sitting really close...? Yeah, kind of like in the movies.

Here's another one of yours: "Sports movies where fictitious colleges and pro teams are used."

Like, why does this even bother you? "OMGZ I HATED SPACE JAM BECAUSE THE MONSTARS ARE NOT A REAL TEAM!!1!!1"

Last edited:
You said one of your pet peeves is "punching sounds?" Have you ever heard what a boxing match sounds like sitting really close...? Yeah, kind of like in the movies.

You mean to tell me you think boxing punches sound like this?

I've been boxing for years and could only wish my punches sounded like a Tiger Uppercut :rofl:

Here's another one of yours: "Sports movies where fictitious colleges and pro teams are used."

Like, why does this even bother you? "OMGZ I HATED SPACE JAM BECAUSE THE MONSTARS ARE NOT A REAL TEAM!!1!!1"

I meant more along the lines of He Got Game's "Big State."

When people have sex in horror flicks , if jason out loose last thing on my mind is yambs

Fly Virgin

• In a movie, when someone chokes someone, it takes like 5 seconds and they're dead 
    laugh.gif
    eyes.gif
  • When a person is eating a banana and making it sound like he/she is playing with paste in their mouth 
    sick.gif

When a character calls another character and all he says is we need to talk over the phone.
Then, he and another character are at a dinner somewhere at the same time.
How the hell did they both know to be at that specific place and at the same time?
Haha.

THIS

Like How did you guys know where to meet and at what time. Ya'll never discussed that haha

Back
Top Bottom