pimp.gif

I automatically think of that line with anything 350 related
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Pics
Already posted man. Last page I believe.

yo you live somewhere near me because im in lynnwood and i know the dude whos car you posted. Hes russian as well

http://www.myspace.com/pimpin_vlad
Yeah I live in the Federal Way/Auburn area. I go to UW though.

How's the car? I was thinking of offering $14k since prices have gone down on the 350

i go to uw as well
The dude is cool but honestly he probably drove the #**% out of that car
im sure you can find a cheaper one because i sold mine for that price and it was an 06

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Pics
Already posted man. Last page I believe.

yo you live somewhere near me because im in lynnwood and i know the dude whos car you posted. Hes russian as well

http://www.myspace.com/pimpin_vlad
Yeah I live in the Federal Way/Auburn area. I go to UW though.

How's the car? I was thinking of offering $14k since prices have gone down on the 350

i go to uw as well
The dude is cool but honestly he probably drove the #**% out of that car
im sure you can find a cheaper one because i sold mine for that price and it was an 06
Yeah I been trying to get an 06 but can't find them for around that price range. You know any people that would wanna sell their 350?

He says it was a show car or whatever, looks real clean and well taken care of. Still gotta check the VIN though
laugh.gif

I love the look of Z's, the interior is a bit average/sporty. id probably pick up a G tho.

I live in Seattle and it isn't gonna snow here this year. I plan on getting rid of it after summer anyways. I'm a 19 year old college student so no kids or nothing. Just gonna use it to go to school, gym, and cruise on weekends.

I'm looking at a 2003 350z Touring with 55k miles for $12k. There's also a 2004 350 Touring with 48k miles but has a couple mods and stuff for $14k.
why are you planning on getting rid of it after the summer? not a very good investment decision at all...get something cheaper, if you just need a car to drive around for a few months.

-waystinthyme

I'm 6'0" feet and have a 06 non revup Z and I feel comfortable!

Moms has a 07 G35 and I think your better off with the Z. The backseats on the G can't really be used, kind of like the SC430

Originally Posted by ListenHere

I've been looking to buy a 350z for the past few days as I just sold my car. .The only thing kinda setting me back is that it only seats 2 Looking for a 2004-2006 as my price range is around $15k. And whatever car I get, is gonna be my daily driver.

Any other cars you would suggest around $15k besides a 350z? Thanks.

Just get a '04 - '06 G35. The backseats are halfway decent.
Agree with the above.. I had the G35 and was looking for a 350z at first too but i needed the back seat and went with the G35... the extra seat comes in handy sometimes.. and the 350z is really impractical... even the glove box is not in the front.. its in the back seat

Thing with the g35 is that I see them EVERYWHERE. Way too common around here.

If something doesn't work out with that 04, I'm gonna wait a bit and try to find an 06 for around my price range

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

Originally Posted by ListenHere

I've been looking to buy a 350z for the past few days as I just sold my car. .The only thing kinda setting me back is that it only seats 2 Looking for a 2004-2006 as my price range is around $15k. And whatever car I get, is gonna be my daily driver.

Any other cars you would suggest around $15k besides a 350z? Thanks.

Just get a '04 - '06 G35. The backseats are halfway decent.
Agree with the above.. I had the G35 and was looking for a 350z at first too but i needed the back seat and went with the G35... the extra seat comes in handy sometimes.. and the 350z is really impractical... even the glove box is not in the front.. its in the back seat
that glove box behind the seat is
pimp.gif
ive hid so many things back there

Back
Top Bottom