What are your three best feelings?

Taking off socks after a good game of ball.

Starting off with a hot shower then slowing turning it cold little by little. I Can never start with cold water! Freaks me out just thinking of that shock once the water hits me!

the feeling right after I get my haircut. Idk why but it feels sooooo good!

Taking off socks after a good game of ball.

Starting off with a hot shower then slowing turning it cold little by little. I Can never start with cold water! Freaks me out just thinking of that shock once the water hits me!

the feeling right after I get my haircut. Idk why but it feels sooooo good!

I cannot limit my response to three but I will name just a few things that come to mind immediately.

- Doing an act of charity for some who truly needed it
- Loving a your girl, truly being in love with her as a person.
- Lust, the process of arousal through flirting through foreplay through climax and on to after glow.
- Having love and lust coexisting equally. Ravishing her with your loins while being able to lovingly look into her eyes is truly gratifying.
- Obtaining some intellectual breakthrough, realizing a profound truth through your own reason.
- The visually appealing plants of California, Palms, Cypress, Oaks, Bougainvilleas, Roses, Jasmine and many others that make even the most modest neighborhood into a botanical garden.
- Freshly picked fruit, again, California has farms, homes and even in big cities, Orange trees. I also love to make dishes with fresh lemons, tomatoes, basil and avocados and other produce that grows on my family's small farm.
- The cold water of the shower after a long series of basketball games played in the summer sun.
- The relaxation from stretching, deep tissue massage, ice baths, hot tubs, saunas or hot showers.
- My skin on my linen sheets as I readjust my sleeping position. In summer I usually sleep naked and fine linen on my butt feel sensual.
- I love to take girls to swim naked, especially down in Orange County in summer.
- The beach house in Central California, the Mountain Chalet in the Sierras and my Grandparents' homes in Coastal Orange County are by pieces of Eden around the Golden State.
- Indian girls, they can be so pretty, they can look good as a skinny size 0 or they can be thick and sexy. Large and shapely breasts, heavenly brown skin, black silken hair and hazel or green eyes make them look wonderful and they only get better when draped in a colorful, figure revealing, silken sari, so erotic and exotic.
- Time spent with my extended family. I love the stories from my elders, who are lucid despite being in their hundredth decade or more of life. I love time spent with the little ones, My youngest cousin, who is now five, is so precious, until I have a daughter she is my little princess.
- I love have drinks and converse with the guys in my family, those who are college students up to those who are my parent's age.
- My family has a glut of boys who are 10 to 18 right now and the combination of testosterone and levity felt by their company and competing with them in sports and video games makes me feel younger and I feel very wise because my cousins who are in college or HS know that conversation with them will not only edify but will entertain.
- I love to return to my Alma Mater's library. The CSUN library is well designed and has books, journals, primary sources, lecture halls in its lowest floors (my great micro economics professor got me to go from history major to econ and history major in 15 weeks of classes), group study rooms are up on the top floor (with great views of the Valley) and a few museums display artifacts of all sorts in the mega structure's massive wings.
- I love the written word. I love penmanship, I love reading from those who have mastered it in the form of fiction or non fiction I love forming and expressing my ideas in an artful way, I like debates that challenge my intellect. I love that I have friends who can see the world very differently and we can still be great friends.
- I love well made sushi, simple and made with high quality fish. I love to make my own sushi and Asian fushion and pasta dishes from the fresh Tuna that is sold in the early morning at the marina near my home.
- I love it when the Lakers win when because I am a 5th generation, born and raised Southern Californian who cheers for them when they are bad as well as when they are great.
- I love Winter days and nights in SoCal. It is usually so warm by day that you can play hoops or run in your shorts and t-shirt but the night becomes clear, crisp, cool and frosty and let you layer up, look stylish and have an excuse to drink mulled wine.
- Speaking of wine, Sangaria season is back on now. The fresh strawberries (another jewel or of my community's agriculture) are already hear, the oranges are always hear and the fresh peaces will be hear soon.
- I enjoy rolling up my sleeves and working along side the best men of Mexico (they are hard workers unlike my lazy, wealth cousins from the Capital of Mexico) when it is harvest time. A bit of manual labor from time to time is crucial for those who generally live and work with words, numbers and ideas, in air conditioned offices and houses. It also makes the wine taste that much more divine and the peaces that much sweeter to eat. 
- I love the ocean, sailing, kayaking, fishing, surfing or just watching the waves and the sunset over the Pacific make life worth living.
- I love it when I finish a Halo rumble pit match and get my 25th kill at the expense of some trash talking, tea bagging, racist, loud mouth, who had 24 kills.

That was along list but it is not even exhaustive, not by a long shot. I may have a fairly pessimistic and even dark, Nordic world view but when good things exist I will knowledge and appreciate them, especially those small things and/or those things which are constant. Sometimes life feel so much better to marvel at the natural beauty around me or my health or the fact that billions of years of evolution gives immense pleasure to eat great food, win a friendly half court basketball game or to even see an attractive female (ad that is to say nothing of the ecstasy that follows with an actual conversation and other things beyond*)
devil.gif

* By "beyond," with a pretty young woman I am obviously refering to her introducing you to HBO's True Blood. That show is so great. Just a few more weeks until we get brand spanking new "Wha IZ Suuh-KEY" from Bill Compton, Eric Northman, Lafayette the gay macho man/drug dealer and the rest of that wacky town of Bon Temps.

I cannot limit my response to three but I will name just a few things that come to mind immediately.

- Doing an act of charity for some who truly needed it
- Loving a your girl, truly being in love with her as a person.
- Lust, the process of arousal through flirting through foreplay through climax and on to after glow.
- Having love and lust coexisting equally. Ravishing her with your loins while being able to lovingly look into her eyes is truly gratifying.
- Obtaining some intellectual breakthrough, realizing a profound truth through your own reason.
- The visually appealing plants of California, Palms, Cypress, Oaks, Bougainvilleas, Roses, Jasmine and many others that make even the most modest neighborhood into a botanical garden.
- Freshly picked fruit, again, California has farms, homes and even in big cities, Orange trees. I also love to make dishes with fresh lemons, tomatoes, basil and avocados and other produce that grows on my family's small farm.
- The cold water of the shower after a long series of basketball games played in the summer sun.
- The relaxation from stretching, deep tissue massage, ice baths, hot tubs, saunas or hot showers.
- My skin on my linen sheets as I readjust my sleeping position. In summer I usually sleep naked and fine linen on my butt feel sensual.
- I love to take girls to swim naked, especially down in Orange County in summer.
- The beach house in Central California, the Mountain Chalet in the Sierras and my Grandparents' homes in Coastal Orange County are by pieces of Eden around the Golden State.
- Indian girls, they can be so pretty, they can look good as a skinny size 0 or they can be thick and sexy. Large and shapely breasts, heavenly brown skin, black silken hair and hazel or green eyes make them look wonderful and they only get better when draped in a colorful, figure revealing, silken sari, so erotic and exotic.
- Time spent with my extended family. I love the stories from my elders, who are lucid despite being in their hundredth decade or more of life. I love time spent with the little ones, My youngest cousin, who is now five, is so precious, until I have a daughter she is my little princess.
- I love have drinks and converse with the guys in my family, those who are college students up to those who are my parent's age.
- My family has a glut of boys who are 10 to 18 right now and the combination of testosterone and levity felt by their company and competing with them in sports and video games makes me feel younger and I feel very wise because my cousins who are in college or HS know that conversation with them will not only edify but will entertain.
- I love to return to my Alma Mater's library. The CSUN library is well designed and has books, journals, primary sources, lecture halls in its lowest floors (my great micro economics professor got me to go from history major to econ and history major in 15 weeks of classes), group study rooms are up on the top floor (with great views of the Valley) and a few museums display artifacts of all sorts in the mega structure's massive wings.
- I love the written word. I love penmanship, I love reading from those who have mastered it in the form of fiction or non fiction I love forming and expressing my ideas in an artful way, I like debates that challenge my intellect. I love that I have friends who can see the world very differently and we can still be great friends.
- I love well made sushi, simple and made with high quality fish. I love to make my own sushi and Asian fushion and pasta dishes from the fresh Tuna that is sold in the early morning at the marina near my home.
- I love it when the Lakers win when because I am a 5th generation, born and raised Southern Californian who cheers for them when they are bad as well as when they are great.
- I love Winter days and nights in SoCal. It is usually so warm by day that you can play hoops or run in your shorts and t-shirt but the night becomes clear, crisp, cool and frosty and let you layer up, look stylish and have an excuse to drink mulled wine.
- Speaking of wine, Sangaria season is back on now. The fresh strawberries (another jewel or of my community's agriculture) are already hear, the oranges are always hear and the fresh peaces will be hear soon.
- I enjoy rolling up my sleeves and working along side the best men of Mexico (they are hard workers unlike my lazy, wealth cousins from the Capital of Mexico) when it is harvest time. A bit of manual labor from time to time is crucial for those who generally live and work with words, numbers and ideas, in air conditioned offices and houses. It also makes the wine taste that much more divine and the peaces that much sweeter to eat. 
- I love the ocean, sailing, kayaking, fishing, surfing or just watching the waves and the sunset over the Pacific make life worth living.
- I love it when I finish a Halo rumble pit match and get my 25th kill at the expense of some trash talking, tea bagging, racist, loud mouth, who had 24 kills.

That was along list but it is not even exhaustive, not by a long shot. I may have a fairly pessimistic and even dark, Nordic world view but when good things exist I will knowledge and appreciate them, especially those small things and/or those things which are constant. Sometimes life feel so much better to marvel at the natural beauty around me or my health or the fact that billions of years of evolution gives immense pleasure to eat great food, win a friendly half court basketball game or to even see an attractive female (ad that is to say nothing of the ecstasy that follows with an actual conversation and other things beyond*)
devil.gif

* By "beyond," with a pretty young woman I am obviously refering to her introducing you to HBO's True Blood. That show is so great. Just a few more weeks until we get brand spanking new "Wha IZ Suuh-KEY" from Bill Compton, Eric Northman, Lafayette the gay macho man/drug dealer and the rest of that wacky town of Bon Temps.

laughing
(like anton said) care free feeling while on vacation
opening a brand new package

laughing
(like anton said) care free feeling while on vacation
opening a brand new package

-Time spent with that special someone
-Sex coma
-The feeling of getting something you had been planning long ahead and working hard to get.

-Time spent with that special someone
-Sex coma
-The feeling of getting something you had been planning long ahead and working hard to get.

Getting in one of those cabs that be having the AC on max in the summer.
Winning a bet
when a girl just falls on your lap

Getting in one of those cabs that be having the AC on max in the summer.
Winning a bet
when a girl just falls on your lap

The feeling you get when someone seriously appreciates something. Like when you look into their eyes and can see the gratitude. That feeling to me is amazing.

When I help someone in need. Just knowing that I am making a difference in someone else's life feels good

of course busting a good nut is always good. Inside of her is icing on the cake.

The feeling you get when someone seriously appreciates something. Like when you look into their eyes and can see the gratitude. That feeling to me is amazing.

When I help someone in need. Just knowing that I am making a difference in someone else's life feels good

of course busting a good nut is always good. Inside of her is icing on the cake.

Thinking about my daughter :,( I'm miss her
Being high as @*@!
Plotting on a stock then makin a killing, man I feel on top of the world withthat

Thinking about my daughter :,( I'm miss her
Being high as @*@!
Plotting on a stock then makin a killing, man I feel on top of the world withthat

Back
Top Bottom