What are your turn-ons?

British/Australian accents ie Hermione from Harry Potter

Eyes that pierce you

Intellect, not like a nerd but a girl who likes to read and is intelligent. I HATE girls who act dumb and and try to act dumb bc they think its cute. It'ssuch a big turn-off

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

- Tattoos???....naw....turn-off

frown.gif

tall
dark
stays with a fresh cut
funny
smart
knows whats goin on in the world...doesn't have to be an expert but cant live in a bubble either
i love when guys on campus have on ball shorts and slide with socks...its even better if they are black socks
roll.gif

plus a bunch of other stuff i can't even think of right now...

cheer up pimpin'...do you. My preferences don't mean a Mongolian village Yak to a Northern desert goat in Yemen---looks is last in my book, if yourespect your physical, then I will too---thats all that matters at the end of the day anyway .
wink.gif

frown.gif

tall
dark
stays with a fresh cut
funny
smart
knows whats goin on in the world...doesn't have to be an expert but cant live in a bubble either
i love when guys on campus have on ball shorts and slide with socks...its even better if they are black socks
roll.gif

cheer up pimpin'...do you. My preferences don't mean a Mongolian village Yak to a Northern desert goat in Yemen---looks is last in my book, if you respect your physical, then I will too---thats all that matters at the end of the day anyway .
wink.gif

oh...so now i'm a Yak
eyes.gif

frown.gif

tall
dark
stays with a fresh cut
funny
smart
roll.gif

cheer up pimpin'...do you. My preferences don't mean a Mongolian village Yak to a Northern desert goat in Yemen---looks is last in my book, if you respect your physical, then I will too---thats all that matters at the end of the day anyway .
wink.gif

oh...so now i'm a Yak
eyes.gif

???? ....

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

tall
dark
stays with a fresh cut
funny
smart
roll.gif

wink.gif

oh...so now i'm a Yak
eyes.gif

???? ....

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

*dead*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif

tall
dark
stays with a fresh cut
funny
smart
roll.gif

wink.gif

oh...so now i'm a Yak
eyes.gif

???? ....

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
dude has no game/swag, he just took the L
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nice eyes
Personality that can make everyone around her feel good
Nice toes
Soft skin
Sense of Humor

frown.gif

tall
dark
stays with a fresh cut
funny
smart
roll.gif

well im your guy. on a daily basis i wear one of my jordan basketball shorts with black socks and matching jordan slippers that i have. usually with a mucsleshirt or on most occasions with a white or black tee. its my basic summer attire. but tattoos is okay with me depends where they are though. tramp stamps areappreciated much, gives me a target to shoot at when i release after pullin out.
pimp.gif

i dont have a tramp stamp...i have a tat on each wrist and one inside my right arm...

Short
Sweet
Funny
Has some hustle about herself
Can handle her own in a good roast(I love a chick who can talk @%#+, when its called for)
Can handle her alcohol( I can't stand a drunk broad)

Short
Sweet
Funny
Has some hustle about herself
Can handle her own in a good roast(I love a chick who can talk #+!$, when its called for)
Can handle her alcohol( I can't stand a drunk broad)

frown.gif

tall
dark
stays with a fresh cut
funny
smart
roll.gif

tall *Check*
dark light *Check*
stays with a fresh cut *Check*
funny *Check*
smart *Check*
knows whats goin on in the world...doesn't have to be an expert but cant live in a bubble either *Check*
i love when guys on campus have on ball shorts and slide with socks...its even better if they are black socks (goes to purchase some) *Check!*

so whats up mouse?

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

frown.gif

tall
dark
stays with a fresh cut
funny
smart
roll.gif

tall *Check*
dark light *Check*
stays with a fresh cut *Check*
funny *Check*
smart *Check*
knows whats goin on in the world...doesn't have to be an expert but cant live in a bubble either *Check*
i love when guys on campus have on ball shorts and slide with socks...its even better if they are black socks (goes to purchase some) *Check!*

so whats up mouse?

how light?
grin.gif

i'm jokin...i love dark men but a fine man is a fine man and i'll never pass one up
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Engaging Intellect and magnetic personality.

Everything else is secondary...

Nice to see someone on the same page as me. Intellectual qualities > Physical.

I love nothing more than a woman who is confident, not fake confidence, or conceded, not the my father did not love me confidence, but that knowing confidencethat needs no reassurance or compliments.

I also love a woman with goals, so many goals that they would seem unrealistic to any other chick, I mean goals like "I wanna travel the world" Or Iwant to learn every language, the types of goals that as unobtainable they may seem, deep down she believes she can obtain them.

On the physical level as with anything it depends, but nothing makes me weaker than a woman with a nice smile, and freckles. I don't really like skinnywoman, but I am not opposed to them either, I say I love tall women, but all my girlfriends have been shorter than 5'6. I like a woman with a nice calf, anice calf goes a long way with me, also wingspan, I like her to be long.

-Intelligent
-Funny
-Likes the same kinds of music (this is a must)
-Pretty
-Someone who can be as diversed as I am in their interests

am i the only one that likes when women wear open-toe heels that are 4-6 in length?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

frown.gif

tall
dark
stays with a fresh cut
funny
smart
roll.gif

wink.gif

oh...so now i'm a Yak
eyes.gif

???? ....

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
dude has no game/swag, he just took the L
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hmmmmm.....Okay...aight I took the proverbial "L" .....most notoriously despised on NT

its all good tho pimpin'

I tell yall what....Since NT is full of playas, why don't you, and others like you school me on some "game" then???...no disrespect towards yallcause you all have the "game" figured out...once again I tip my hat to yall'
pimp.gif
... I'm always in need of learning something new everyday----No shame in mygame, or "lack" thereof...

Instead of a ridicule give me a remedy.

Lastly, and most importantly, I apologize wholeheartedly to you ms. mytmouse....ma'am in NO WAY i was gettin at you on some negative tip---u fly as hellwhy would I do u like that?--or say that?--- i apologize if my comments were interpreted wrong or taken the wrong way or if I offended anyone else, whichwasn't my intent since I was trying to make a lame joke---I was just merely stating my preferences and saying that it means NOTHING to the other person.

I understand completely if u don't forgive a brotha ms. mytmouse, u are still cool peeps and I still owe u a sunday dinner .....I am man of my wordma'am.

Back
Top Bottom