What athletes/coaches/sports figures have you met???

Nets VIP card FTW
pimp.gif

i got a long list but most recently like a week ago i met probably 14 of the USA bball players in vegas. coaches too. all were nice which was a surprise to me

i got a long list but most recently like a week ago i met probably 14 of the USA bball players in vegas. coaches too. all were nice which was a surprise to me

Too many to name.

Been fortunate enough to work in professional sports (my bank accounts would say I was unfortunate...
laugh.gif
)
Interned with the Clippers (Media Relations) in 2006-2007, in charge of post game visiting team quotes
smokin.gif

Have been working for the Athletic Department at SC since 2004.

Met tons of folks, talked to a ton of folks from Manny Ramirez to Elton Brand to Kobe, LeBron, Wade to Joe Torre, Mike Scioscia, Sandy Koufax, Duke Snider, Kirk Gibson, Ken Griffey Jr., Jeter, ARod to Bill Russell (Celtics), Kareem, John Wooden (RIP
tired.gif
), Joe Torre.  As a sports fan
smokin.gif

Too many to name.

Been fortunate enough to work in professional sports (my bank accounts would say I was unfortunate...
laugh.gif
)
Interned with the Clippers (Media Relations) in 2006-2007, in charge of post game visiting team quotes
smokin.gif

Have been working for the Athletic Department at SC since 2004.

Met tons of folks, talked to a ton of folks from Manny Ramirez to Elton Brand to Kobe, LeBron, Wade to Joe Torre, Mike Scioscia, Sandy Koufax, Duke Snider, Kirk Gibson, Ken Griffey Jr., Jeter, ARod to Bill Russell (Celtics), Kareem, John Wooden (RIP
tired.gif
), Joe Torre.  As a sports fan
smokin.gif

Jeff Capel (OU bball coach) was in line in the bathroom at the playoffs last yr against the Lakers complaining about how the shirts they gave us were too small.
laugh.gif

After that And 1 game we played in like 4 yrs ago, Alimoe stayed in town for a few weeks and I was taking him and Blu back and forth to the gym. Dude is a weirdo. Sometimes he'd go sleep on the wrestling mats while we hooped. He even called me at work and challenged me 1 on 1, that was the first time I ever took them, but it wasn't that he really cared to play me so much as they wanted a ride. All the regular gym attendees were on my nuts heavy after that time period, I came in and walked to one side and Alimoe was on the other side of the gym and son got up and came over and dapped me up like, "Yo what's up my dude." Everybody was like
eek.gif
"You know Alimoe?"

Jeff Capel (OU bball coach) was in line in the bathroom at the playoffs last yr against the Lakers complaining about how the shirts they gave us were too small.
laugh.gif

After that And 1 game we played in like 4 yrs ago, Alimoe stayed in town for a few weeks and I was taking him and Blu back and forth to the gym. Dude is a weirdo. Sometimes he'd go sleep on the wrestling mats while we hooped. He even called me at work and challenged me 1 on 1, that was the first time I ever took them, but it wasn't that he really cared to play me so much as they wanted a ride. All the regular gym attendees were on my nuts heavy after that time period, I came in and walked to one side and Alimoe was on the other side of the gym and son got up and came over and dapped me up like, "Yo what's up my dude." Everybody was like
eek.gif
"You know Alimoe?"

i work at the grove in miami beach as a hotel manager , we have an extended contract with the Heat so i see most of the team at times , Ive seen Micheal Beastly burnt to the fullest ,
lol

i work at the grove in miami beach as a hotel manager , we have an extended contract with the Heat so i see most of the team at times , Ive seen Micheal Beastly burnt to the fullest ,
lol

David Thompson Met him, and he gave me a book he wrote and signed it for me
William Graves UNC from the same home town, him and my ex girl lil brother were best friends
John Isner went to my high school

David Thompson Met him, and he gave me a book he wrote and signed it for me
William Graves UNC from the same home town, him and my ex girl lil brother were best friends
John Isner went to my high school

Nolan Smith and Kyle Singler were standing right next to me at this Mike Posner/Gym Class Heroes show at Duke two years ago. Didnt even think it was them at first cuz they were only there together not talking to anyone except eachother. Every other student there was %!@+ faced having a good time. They pretty much looked like loners. On another note....Duke University must make up for atleast half the Asian population in North Carolina

Nolan Smith and Kyle Singler were standing right next to me at this Mike Posner/Gym Class Heroes show at Duke two years ago. Didnt even think it was them at first cuz they were only there together not talking to anyone except eachother. Every other student there was %!@+ faced having a good time. They pretty much looked like loners. On another note....Duke University must make up for atleast half the Asian population in North Carolina

The ones who I remember the best.
Ken Griffey Jr.
Adam Dunn
Carson Palmer
Ochocinco
*%%# Vitale
Jodie Meeks
Patrick Patterson

Back
Top Bottom