What backpack are you rocking htis semester?

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

North Face Surge

how do you like it?

I love it. I consider it an upgrade over my Hot Shot. I had a Hot Shot because it was spacious, but it didn't have that many compartments. The Surge isroughly the size of the Hot Shot and has WAY more compartments.

The same black Jansport I've had for the last 10 years.

I need to get an updated backpack, I can't hold more than 3 books without it being outrageously uncomfortable and heavy. And whenever I put anythingawkward in it it's even worse.

I just can't get rid of it, I'm nostalgic like that.

Lol_wut_pack.jpg

Originally Posted by Physicx

North Face Surge

how do you like it?

I love it. I consider it an upgrade over my Hot Shot. I had a Hot Shot because it was spacious, but it didn't have that many compartments. The Surge is roughly the size of the Hot Shot and has WAY more compartments.
im sold. ill order one tonight. what do you think of this price? http://www.sunnysports.com/Prod/NFCPSRN.html

if i dont like it, ill send you the bill
glasses.gif
i kid i kid

I've been using a plain Jansport for the past few years, but I might upgrade this year.
1203.jpg

Can't find a picture of it, but I have an all-black Jordan Backpack with a large silver Jumpman on it.

Just got it like Friday from Champs.

I'll be using the new The Hundreds Paparazzi bookbag/camera bag. Never know when you need to whip out the camera for some shots.
pimp.gif

I just replaced my crappy 310 motoring messenger bag that i've used the last two years with an Eddie Bauer Trailhead Backpack. Been using it for the lasttwo weeks. Very happy with my purchase. Plus it is guaranteed for life. If i manage to save the receipt, then i'll get that much to put towards a new bag,should this one go bad on me. The last E.B. backpack I used, i used for dam near 8 years if not longer. If i don't have the receipt, then i'll get thelast known sale price towards the purchase of another bag.

Back
Top Bottom