What backpack yall rockin? Vol. OFFICIAL BACKPACK THREAD

My girl got me a North Face Router... best freaking bag for my purposes.

I have to travel a lot due to work and this backpack is the business :D

I couldn't be happier, but it was a lot.

She knows I swear by North Face though since the mid 90's and they're a brand I trust that still to this day has top durable products.

Chrome Pawn Backpack. I use it as my everyday backpack for work. Fits a ton of stuff but organization is key. Coolest feature is that the bag is waterproof inside and out, so I can use it to grab groceries if I needed. Least attractive feature is that the bag lacks organizational pockets, so smaller items can get lost in the deeper areas of the bag.

seriously, just see my herschel for your self

this thing ripped in 2-3 mnths. smh

if it still matter to you, my shirts dont ride up when i use this thing

yeah it's sad but the quality on the Herchels are not up to pare ... I'm never buying em again :smh: great designs but shabby quality...

Chrome Pawn Backpack. I use it as my everyday backpack for work. Fits a ton of stuff but organization is key. Coolest feature is that the bag is waterproof inside and out, so I can use it to grab groceries if I needed. Least attractive feature is that the bag lacks organizational pockets, so smaller items can get lost in the deeper areas of the bag.

good ****. I want this one

14 years & still kicking. Ima grab
Something more stylish & durable
At the same time like an Everlane.

With school starting back up soon, I figured it might be a good time to revive this thread :tongue: This past year I used my ACG Karst 40, and it was perfect for everythingggg.. But for my birthday, my sister got me a SuperDry "skinny" backpack, and although its totally awesome, the size kinda sucks... Cant even really fit a school binder in it, so I suppose it'll just be more of a light daypack for now :\

I don't even know why i am going bag crazy but I bought the Benny Gold backpack a couple of weeks back. I love it even though it is odd to wear to work and I only put my gym clothes in it. If it was all black, it'd be solid but I dig the Pendleton look as well.

benny-1a.jpg

Sad thing is I doubt I'd ever go out in the woods wearing it. It cost me $240 for this thing!!!

Nice I want this but its too small for all my books and binders. 

How much you pay? 

Last edited:
Finally replaced my Nike backpack that I've been using almost daily since 2008. Nothing wrong with it. No tears, looks almost brand new. Just got tired of the big *** swoosh on my backpack. Upgraded to a tactical pack
pimp.gif

That one but with brown leather straps.

EDIT:
This one but blue

I love how it looks like a buckle but it is just a magnetic button. The buckle is "fake" if that makes sense.

I can take a pic if someone wants me to explain

But I am thinking about ordering

or

Most likely the MIA colorway

I like small backpacks. Unless I am traveling for an extended period of time I don't need, or even like, toting a large backpack

Yes that is a 3m stripe on the pouch zipper and straps

Last edited:
Recommendations for a backpack that is durable and big enough for 3 notebooks 3 textbooks and a binder ?

Back
Top Bottom