What backpack yall rockin? Vol. OFFICIAL BACKPACK THREAD

^ that color pattern.

Been rocking this NF jester for more than 10 years. North Face used to make durable products that lasted. Now they make crap for the masses

TNF Recon had for close to 10 years now.

also have a simple 2-pocket Dakine bag if i dont have much to take with me.

Does anybody in here have the Nike SB RPM backpack?

Is it good quality? Do you get value for the money?

R.I.P. to your pockets when it's time to get it cleaned. It'll probably be around $85 just to clean it.

Been using my north face sure shot for over eight years now. I bought newer ones but haven't found a need to replace my nf though

My Recon finally gave out after 10 years

Gonna try to send it in for a new one

Anyone have the Microbyte?

I ****** miss my Recon. It was stolen together with my car a couple of months ago.

Anyone have one sitting around that they don't use? PM me if so. Looking for this model. :frown:

R.I.P. to your pockets when it's time to get it cleaned. It'll probably be around $85 just to clean it.
Not at all. I clean all of my leather products. All you need is some cleaner/conditioner and protector. It really doesn't take much effort at all. Plus I keep all my leather backpacks in dust proof bags. I have 2 other coach leather backpacks that I keep in pristine condition. 

I ****** miss my Recon. It was stolen together with my car a couple of months ago.

Anyone have one sitting around that they don't use? PM me if so. Looking for this model.
frown.gif
I just saw a couple people with some for auction on ebay. Otherwise regular price on this model is like $80 and up. 

Back
Top Bottom