What backpack yall rockin? Vol. OFFICIAL BACKPACK THREAD

500x_bobafettbackpack.jpg

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

lowepro_flipside300.jpg

had a shoulder sling but it put too much pressure on 1 side and was painful so had to switch to a backpack. feels like going back to middle/high school

^ I use the Lowepro Flipside 400 for my camera gear:
Lowepro-Flipside-400-AW.jpg

And I use the North Face Nunatak for work (since my messenger bag is in need of repair):

7a37c60e-02bb-4d7e-8a9a-4ce14fe6ae14.jpg

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

on the right:
cover-801802.jpg
I like that  bag but I feel as if it would look funny when there isn't much in it..Like it would be awkwardly shaped or something.

Haven't purchased a backpack in awhile but bought this for when I was in college just to throw my textbooks in. Will get rid of soon though bc I already graduated.
aw_supreme_backpack.jpg

Bag is official. Lightweight but durable as hell..And it's waterproof so when you get caught in the rain it doesn't get all flimsy

6418200.jpg
 Bought at Marshalls at the beginning of school year for 10 dollars beat it to hell but looked great with everything i rocked..hopefully i can get another one as good next year

recon-backpack-AJVC_37X_hero.jpg

Love mine. Survived through college carrying those heavy books. Now that I graduated, I hardly use it.
frown.gif

That color is a lot lighter in person, like an olive green color.

Incase backpack. A bit pricey, but an excellent investment. I feel like now that I've graduated from college I should get a "grown-up" bag, but I'd much rather have a backpack. 

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Anyone have an idea what kind of bag this may be?

5861571123_c6a066648c.jpg

not 100% sure but it looks like a Herschel Supply Co. bag.

Back
Top Bottom