what bank should i get my student loan from?

i'm looking to take out about 20k for the remainder of my undergrad..and i'm looking to apply to banks outside of Fafsa 
as all i have left is the Parent unsubsidized loan.

What bank should i apply to?

I really don't understand how some of them work..can someone put me on game? 
ohwell.gif

if not getting one was an option..trust me i wouldn't.

I have enough confidence in myself to be responsible when it
comes time to pay the bill tho..so what places should i check out?

Originally Posted by blazinRook

if not getting one was an option..trust me i wouldn't.
The system got you thinking that going 20k in debt is your only option?

To the people telling him not to, how else is he going to pay for school?

I got my loans through bank of America but its through school, I didn't deal with the bank directly.

Isn't 20k less than a lot of people go into debt when buying a car? It sounds pretty manageable to me :/
Maybe that's a sign that I need to learn about money eventually
laugh.gif

look at our country

lmao i said this in the OWS post...

YOURE TELLING DUDE COLLEGE ISNT WORTH WHAT THEYRE CHARGING

LMAO

HE CANT EVEN GO TO COLLEGE TO LEARN IF HE WANTED TO

BECAUSE ITS A DUMB DECISION....TO SEEK EDUCATION

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

USA

USA

USA

USA

LMAOOOOOO

There's no one bank that will be better. But if you're shopping around, go with the one with the lowest fixed/variable interest rate.

At the same time, I agree with many of the posters in here. Unless you're majoring in a field where you're close to guaranteed a job to pay off this 20k, strongly consider getting a job and taking out a smaller loan. Granted, this will be harder for you in the short term, but it will better for you long term.

If you're highly confident and realistically thinking that you'll have a decent paying job coming out, then by all means, take the loan and have a fun time in college.

Also, talk to your financial aid office for options to pay off your schooling. They might know something, and if they don't, then you're back to square one anyway.

Back
Top Bottom