what brands of clothes yall wearing? any1 still bangin their evisu's?

usually nike and band shirts

i bought some diesel, energie, sevens and hugo boss (for golf) recently but i never wear them

i like cheap clothes nowadays. like no-name type *@@!

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Not to self promo too hard or nothing but,

http://pncla.com/home

real talk NT things are looking good in 2010 for us. hope to make fans out of more of yall. Our retail accounts are really starting to pile up, hopefully we will be in your favorite shop soon.
pimp.gif

def will be ordering some more items from yall

Polo
Nike
Levis
Obey
LRG

Ive been rockin American Apparel a lot cause I got the hook up........ underwear in every color, V-necks, Sweaters, T's. If it wasn't free I would notrock tho

h & m

gap

old navy

nautica

tommy hilfiger

ralph lauren

chaps

levis

J crew

north face

Avirex

and some fubu

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Not to self promo too hard or nothing but,

http://pncla.com/home

real talk NT things are looking good in 2010 for us. hope to make fans out of more of yall. Our retail accounts are really starting to pile up, hopefully we will be in your favorite shop soon.

That's what's up.
glasses.gif

-As for me, I keep it Raw Denim Levi with Nautica/Polo top.

Diamond Supply
Levis
Nike
Random Street Brands

Trying to pick up on some Lacoste. Got 2 polos for $33 a piece. Macy's 1 Day Sale.
pimp.gif

T-shirts-
Polo, Lacoste, Supreme, Band of Outsiders, WeSC, Stussy, BAPE, WTaps, Alphanumeric, Obey, False, Silas, Nike Sportswear and alot of skateboard tees(Independent, Enjoi, Spitfire, Alien Workshop, etc.)
Jeans-
Acne, Levi's Fenom, Visvim, Supreme, Ksubi
Sneakers-
Air Jordans I-VI, Air Max 1-95's, Dunks, Adidas Shelltoes, Supra Skytops, Bapestas, Visvim FBT's and some other random stuff

To tell you the truth I don't really know the brand of most of my clothes. I really don't care anymore about brand names. If it looks good and theprice is sensible I'll buy/wear it.

For the past two years I've been getting the vast majority of my clothes from Banana Republic. The quality is good and I really like the style of theirclothing.

Other than that, I've been getting clothing from Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Gap, J Crew, and the occasional Nike item.

I honestly can't remember the last time I paid retail for clothing. It must have been at least five years ago...

Got a whole bunch of brands... everything from LV and true religion to H&M, Levis, urban outfitters

Back
Top Bottom