What can you tell me about podcasts?

For years i've been putting off learning this little section of my iTunes.  I strongly suspect i'm missin' out on something.

I tried subscribing to one and it popped up on my iTunes in a little box that doesn't do
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif

So I would like to know how that works if anybody knows, but i'm also lookin' for any good podcasts to mess with.

For years i've been putting off learning this little section of my iTunes.  I strongly suspect i'm missin' out on something.

I tried subscribing to one and it popped up on my iTunes in a little box that doesn't do
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif

So I would like to know how that works if anybody knows, but i'm also lookin' for any good podcasts to mess with.

i'm interested too. i signed up for a PTI podcast when i was in college and it was like it NEVER worked right. So i just deaded it....

any good ones you guys would recommend?

i'm interested too. i signed up for a PTI podcast when i was in college and it was like it NEVER worked right. So i just deaded it....

any good ones you guys would recommend?

If you like talk radio, weather it be news, comedy or sports, then you're missing out on some great podcasts.

If you can't stand talk radio...alot of the podcasts are probably not for you.

With that said, check out the Adam Corolla Podcast, The Mike O'meara Show, The Sarah and Vinny Secret Show, The Joe Rogan Experiment.

If you like talk radio, weather it be news, comedy or sports, then you're missing out on some great podcasts.

If you can't stand talk radio...alot of the podcasts are probably not for you.

With that said, check out the Adam Corolla Podcast, The Mike O'meara Show, The Sarah and Vinny Secret Show, The Joe Rogan Experiment.

I listen to Bobby Bones Show, Adam Carolla, PTI, Around the Horn, Real Time w/ Bill Maher, Suze Orman, and This American Life.

A new one I started is Fox and the City because it features a contestant from this seasons Big Brother.

I love Podcasts, but I'm also a big fan of talk radio.

I listen to Bobby Bones Show, Adam Carolla, PTI, Around the Horn, Real Time w/ Bill Maher, Suze Orman, and This American Life.

A new one I started is Fox and the City because it features a contestant from this seasons Big Brother.

I love Podcasts, but I'm also a big fan of talk radio.

I like Ricky Gervais. I downloaded all of them plus the radio show from years back.

Stuff you should know and techstuff by howstuffworks.com are also a couple of my favorites.

I like Ricky Gervais. I downloaded all of them plus the radio show from years back.

Stuff you should know and techstuff by howstuffworks.com are also a couple of my favorites.

I listen to now Heidi and Frank and Adam Corolla and the Bill Simmons podcast and Kevin and Bean. If you like talk radio then you will like them if you dont its not for you.

I listen to now Heidi and Frank and Adam Corolla and the Bill Simmons podcast and Kevin and Bean. If you like talk radio then you will like them if you dont its not for you.

Back
Top Bottom