What catches your eye more watching bball? NBA PEs or College player's GRs

im sorry but i love watching Arizona, UCONN, Syracuse games to see what these kids rock to match there unis..but most of the times they dont match lol

NBA PEs are
pimp.gif
too though.

i like seeing when the college kids have some exclusive kicks on. whether its a special makeup for the team (like UA is doing for Maryland, and how nike Doesfor its super special elite schools like Memphis and such) o i especially like to see Oregon just for what they wear. and when individual players get hook ups(James Harden and Demar Derozan last year) and rock some serious heat!

some college dudes be bringing out some old heat like dude from gonzaga(i think it was Bouldin). he would rock a fresh pair navy blue BB4s.

College. It's always cool seeing GR/LGR Jordans on the court.

UNC colorways always get me too
pimp.gif

I personally like watching college players GRs because those are the shoes any of us could copp and will be available to the public. It's a good feelingwhen u see one of your favorite bball players, celeb's, etc sporting them. For example like MJ when he wore all his J's they were all available to thepublic. Not like now, it's so difficult to cop all those PE's. If we do see them PE's it'll be expensive as hell. No thank u. Plus I love allthe GRs colorway, some of them PEs are hideous.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

College PE > College GR

NBA PE > NBA PR

College PE = NBA PE
nice topic...and i'll co-sign the above quote.

NBA PE's are something, it's gotten to the point that I'd watch a game and wonder what whoever is wearing, or even be playing Live '09 or 10and watching to see what they creators gave the players to wear...its just become that thing you do when whatching a bball game in the NBA.

College PE's are crazy though, e.g. like when Mayo was back with USC or just looking out to see who's gonna bust out some retro's from way backwhen. we sneakerheads are crazy....I love it!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ok and i realise i still didnt answer the Q: for me it's NBA PE's...

I broke out the White/Black/Red Jordan Retro 14's this season. Hoping I can break out my CDP 13's when the post season tournament comes around

Back
Top Bottom