laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but op ti is the king of da south. he refuses to fall off. he just wont

hes a rubba band man

hes wild as a taliban 

he dual wields a ******g 9 and a 45

have you forgot this op

mean.gif

15 minutes doesn't apply to the people mentioned in this list, it's applies to the Korean guy who sings the condom song that has blown up worldwide.

That wave is just about over, but it's those types of people. Usually people that crept into the spotlight as a fluke. Another one that comes to mind is Jeremy Lin.
I don't think it applies to psy, considering that he's been making music since 1999(according to wiki).

I don't think it applies to psy, considering that he's been making music since 1999(according to wiki).

In America it applies in a sense how he just blew up, but nobody will care about him next year.

Now in Korea, yeah you're right it wouldn't apply.

In America it applies in a sense how he just blew up, but nobody will care about him next year.

I agree with you there, but I highly doubt that people will not care the person who made the most viewed youtube video of 2012 next year.

I agree with you there, but I highly doubt that people will not care the person who made the most viewed youtube video of 2012 next year.
you don't know america then....he's peaked man.  Aint no way he can do anything to not be the "gundam guy".

another person is "call me maybe" girl.

When your song is more famous than you its pretty much a wrap after a year

you don't know america then....he's peaked man.  Aint no way he can do anything to not be the "gundam guy".

another person is "call me maybe" girl.

When your song is more famous than you its pretty much a wrap after a year
I meant internationally.

Take a look at the charts.
[table][tr][th=""]Chart (2012)[/th][th=""]Peak
position[/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]Australia (ARIA)[sup][276][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)[sup][277][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)[sup][278][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Belgium (Ultratop 40 Wallonia)[sup][279][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Brazil (Billboard Hot 100 Airplay)[sup][280][/sup][/th][td]13[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Bulgaria (IFPI)[sup][281][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Canada (Canadian Hot 100)[sup][282][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Colombia (National-Report)[sup][283][/sup][/th][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Czech Republic (IFPI)[sup][284][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Denmark (Tracklisten)[sup][285][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Europe (Euro Digital Songs)[sup][286][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Finland (Suomen virallinen lista)[sup][287][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]France (SNEP)[sup][288][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Germany (Media Control AG)[sup][289][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Greece Digital Songs (Billboard)[sup][290][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Honduras (Honduras Top 50)[sup][291][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Hungary (Dance Top 40)[sup][292][/sup][/th][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Hungary (Rádiós Top 40)[sup][293][/sup][/th][td]6[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Iceland (Tónlist)[sup][294][/sup][/th][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Ireland (IRMA)[sup][295][/sup][/th][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Israel (Media Forest)[sup][296][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Italy (FIMI)[sup][297][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Japan (Billboard Japan Hot 100)[sup][298][/sup][/th][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Lebanon (Lebanese Top 20)[sup][299][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Luxembourg (Billboard)[sup][300][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Mexican Airplay Chart (Billboard)[sup][301][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Mexico (Monitor Latino)[sup][302][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)[sup][303][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Netherlands (Mega Single Top 100)[sup][304][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]New Zealand (RIANZ)[sup][305][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Norway (VG-lista)[sup][306][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Poland (Top 5 Video Airplay)[sup][307][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Portugal Digital Songs (Billboard)[sup][308][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Romania (Romanian Top 100)[sup][309][/sup][/th][td]42[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Russia (2M)[sup][310][/sup][/th][td]6[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Scotland (Official Charts Company)[sup][311][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Slovakia (IFPI)[sup][312][/sup][/th][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]South Korea (Gaon Digital Singles)[sup][313][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]South Korea (Billboard K-Pop Hot 100)[sup][22][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Spain (PROMUSICAE)[sup][314][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Sweden (Sverigetopplistan)[sup][315][/sup][/th][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)[sup][316][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]UK Singles (Official Charts Company)[sup][317][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]US Billboard Hot 100[sup][318][/sup][/th][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]US Pop Songs (Billboard)[sup][319][/sup][/th][td]10[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]US Rap Songs (Billboard)[sup][3][/sup][/th][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]US Hot Dance Club Songs (Billboard)[sup][320][/sup][/th][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Venezuela Top 100 (Record Report)[sup][321][/sup][/th][td]47[/td][/tr][/table]
I'm sure that he's gained some real fans who would want him to release some new music.

He had lots of real fans before gangnam style so I'm sure that he'll still have or maybe even more real fans next year.

everyone pretty much took my answers already except for one, Chief Keef ( I really hope his 15 mins will be up soon). also Chad Johnson.

Katt Williams and Kevin Hart's time are up due to two different reasons. Heavy drug use caught up to Katt, he was actually funny. Hart was never funny to begin with and the hype is finally dying down. But either way both are done non the less.

Dog Chad Johnson and TO

I don't think athletes belong in this thread. They get old, fall off, and retire. That list would be endless because it happens to everyone at some point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom