What clothes/gear do you wear to play basketball ?

laugh.gif
 nah bro, joking... i'm 28... i wear whatever, don't put any thought into it like you youngins.

laugh.gif
 nah bro, joking... i'm 28... i wear whatever, don't put any thought into it like you youngins.

Black Nike BBall Shorts

Black Elite Socks/Black Nike Socks

Black BB2s

White tee cut off sleeves under my old Clippers or Lakers Nike Swingman jersey.

Black Nike BBall Shorts

Black Elite Socks/Black Nike Socks

Black BB2s

White tee cut off sleeves under my old Clippers or Lakers Nike Swingman jersey.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

laugh.gif
wait . Isn't it the other way around ? As you grow more mature you should be aware of what you put on ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

laugh.gif
wait . Isn't it the other way around ? As you grow more mature you should be aware of what you put on ?
laugh.gif

to hoop?  man, i'm not looking high and low for my nike dri fit socks, compression shorts, nike pro combat gear, my lucky UK denim shorts from '96, etc...  i've got 100 basketball shorts, i grab a pair.  grab some basketball shoes... grab a t-shirt, maybe a cut-off, whatever's handy.  i'm not laying out my gear like it's the first day of school.

to hoop?  man, i'm not looking high and low for my nike dri fit socks, compression shorts, nike pro combat gear, my lucky UK denim shorts from '96, etc...  i've got 100 basketball shorts, i grab a pair.  grab some basketball shoes... grab a t-shirt, maybe a cut-off, whatever's handy.  i'm not laying out my gear like it's the first day of school.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif
so u wear the whole Kentucky uniform?
It's funny...I'm 34 and if I'm playing pickup ball at the gym I actually very rarely see anyone wearing team jerseys anymore.  Even HS kids and younger don't seem to be wearing them anymore.  I remember back in the '90s EVERYONE was always rocking nba and ncaa jerseys.  If anything I might see people wearing NCAA shorts but that's about it.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif
so u wear the whole Kentucky uniform?
It's funny...I'm 34 and if I'm playing pickup ball at the gym I actually very rarely see anyone wearing team jerseys anymore.  Even HS kids and younger don't seem to be wearing them anymore.  I remember back in the '90s EVERYONE was always rocking nba and ncaa jerseys.  If anything I might see people wearing NCAA shorts but that's about it.

whatever t shirt
whatever bball shorts
some socks
dusty shox
underwear sometimes

im bout to cop some rotcho moisture wicking shirts
pimp.gif
(GSA compliant swag)

i've played numerous pickup games in running shoes.....i still kill

whatever t shirt
whatever bball shorts
some socks
dusty shox
underwear sometimes

im bout to cop some rotcho moisture wicking shirts
pimp.gif
(GSA compliant swag)

i've played numerous pickup games in running shoes.....i still kill

whatever shoes im using to hoop with, nike socks (sometimes the elite joints), JB or nike shorts and a tshirt or dri fit

whatever shoes im using to hoop with, nike socks (sometimes the elite joints), JB or nike shorts and a tshirt or dri fit

wildKYcat wrote:

to hoop? man, i'm not looking high and low for my nike dri fit socks, compression shorts, nike pro combat gear, my lucky UK denim shorts from '96, etc... i've got 100 basketball shorts, i grab a pair. grab some basketball shoes... grab a t-shirt, maybe a cut-off, whatever's handy. i'm not laying out my gear like it's the first day of school.
Right!

It is just funny that you dude plan out your outfits to ball in.

Shoes, Old T SHirt, and some damn shorts. What the hell is there to think about? Pretty boys even when you are going to sweat. LOL

wildKYcat wrote:

to hoop? man, i'm not looking high and low for my nike dri fit socks, compression shorts, nike pro combat gear, my lucky UK denim shorts from '96, etc... i've got 100 basketball shorts, i grab a pair. grab some basketball shoes... grab a t-shirt, maybe a cut-off, whatever's handy. i'm not laying out my gear like it's the first day of school.
Right!

Shoes, Old T SHirt, and some damn shorts. What the hell is there to think about? Pretty boys even when you are going to sweat. LOL

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

headband
a black or white hanes undershirt that come in that 5 pack from walmart
dri fit nike compression shorts
nike/jordan shorts
socks
shoes
These are
pimp.gif

Black, white, or gray Hanes shirt
Nike shorts
Nike Elite, or NBA socks
KD II

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

headband
a black or white hanes undershirt that come in that 5 pack from walmart
dri fit nike compression shorts
nike/jordan shorts
socks
shoes
These are
pimp.gif

Black, white, or gray Hanes shirt
Nike shorts
Nike Elite, or NBA socks
KD II

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

wildKYcat wrote:

Right!

While I do agree, I can't rock a cotton t shirt anymore.  I run alot and lets just say my nippels stand at attention easily because of it.  wet cotton t shirt + alot of movement= bloody nipples.  The only thing I make sure I have is a reversible jersey cause the gym I go to makes you play white/dark.  I hate though when dudes that have a ton of body hair, most of the time older men play and wear just a jersey or go shirtless, like seriously man I am not going to guard those dudes.  I have even told them on the court they need to go put an undershirt on.

Back
Top Bottom