What comics are you reading at moment

lnfinite35

Supporter
I just finished volume 5 of the Scott Pilgrim series and starting volume 6 today. What are you guys reading and does anyone have any recomendations for what I should pick up next?

I just finished volume 5 of the Scott Pilgrim series and starting volume 6 today. What are you guys reading and does anyone have any recomendations for what I should pick up next?

DC vs Marvel Crossover classics for right now. picked up the graphic novel a couple weeks ago and i need to finish it.

i have an entire batman series on my desk that i need to hit and send back to my cousin

and im revisiting planet hulk after i knock those first two out.

DC vs Marvel Crossover classics for right now. picked up the graphic novel a couple weeks ago and i need to finish it.

i have an entire batman series on my desk that i need to hit and send back to my cousin

and im revisiting planet hulk after i knock those first two out.

The Walking Dead : Book One
Deadpool
Steve Rogers:Super Soldier
X-Men
Green Lantern and Green lantern Corps
Red Robin
Nemesis
Avengers: Children's Crusade
Thanos Imperative

Edit

I highly recommend Kingdom Come,Batman: The Killing Joke,The Watchmen,JLA: Tower of Bable and The Flash: The Return of Barry Allen.....

The Walking Dead : Book One
Deadpool
Steve Rogers:Super Soldier
X-Men
Green Lantern and Green lantern Corps
Red Robin
Nemesis
Avengers: Children's Crusade
Thanos Imperative

Edit

I highly recommend Kingdom Come,Batman: The Killing Joke,The Watchmen,JLA: Tower of Bable and The Flash: The Return of Barry Allen.....

Catching up on all the story arcs in Marvel. I finished Avengers Disassembled a few days ago, now I'm reading House of M. Decimation is next.

Catching up on all the story arcs in Marvel. I finished Avengers Disassembled a few days ago, now I'm reading House of M. Decimation is next.

--The Boys. Scalped. Ultimate Avengers. Punisher MAX. Amazing Spider-Man. Sweet Tooth. Avengers.

--The Boys. Scalped. Ultimate Avengers. Punisher MAX. Amazing Spider-Man. Sweet Tooth. Avengers.

Invincible Iron Man, Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man, Black Widow (brand new series), and a few random Marvel comics i have lying around. I recommend any of these but i would go to your shop and read some of black widow to see if its your kind of comic. its more espionage than action packed thus far.

Invincible Iron Man, Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man, Black Widow (brand new series), and a few random Marvel comics i have lying around. I recommend any of these but i would go to your shop and read some of black widow to see if its your kind of comic. its more espionage than action packed thus far.

Amazing spiderman 529 I'm trying to read everything before the civil war. Do you guys buy your comics or download them ? I got a few on marvel's iPhone app.

Amazing spiderman 529 I'm trying to read everything before the civil war. Do you guys buy your comics or download them ? I got a few on marvel's iPhone app.

I usually hit up Midtown Comics in Manhattan. I do have have the marvel app but only have viewed the free comics.

I usually hit up Midtown Comics in Manhattan. I do have have the marvel app but only have viewed the free comics.

Like 30 something titles a month.

I can barely keep up. I gotta cut some stuff out but its hard to. At least it's helping keep my struggling comic shop open.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Like 30 something titles a month.

I can barely keep up. I gotta cut some stuff out but its hard to. At least it's helping keep my struggling comic shop open.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom