What company or product has forever lost your business???

United Airlines almost caused my death and gave me a $100 voucher for it. @$%@ them :lol:. I was halfway across the Atlantic on the way to Portugal when the pilot said he had to turn the plane back for mechanical issues. In my head I was thinking "there's an equal possibility of death if we complete the trip, so why fly back?" Ended up landing in New Jersey and waiting almost 8 hours for a replacement plane.

I sold my voucher to a friend for $50, and he used it for a flight that got delayed by 4 hours :rofl:

:rofl: clowns really were gonna turn around instead of just continuing the flight. They play with peoples lives too much then they treat you like a bad stepchild after your off their planes.

United Airlines, US Airways, American Airlines, Delta are all airlines I REFUSE to fly on unless they're the ONLY option to get somewhere (I have to go to some remote cities for work sometimes). HORRIBLE customer service, constant delays/cancellations/over bookings, constant mechanical issues, garbage food, lost luggage, nasty and rude cabin crew, etc. For domestic flights I only go with Virgin America or JetBlue. For international flights, Singapore, Korean Air, EVA, ANA.

I should of never got a CC with United. These guys are TERRIBLE and so are the rest you mentioned.

Southwest > *
Virgin America > Southwest

United Airlines, US Airways, American Airlines, Delta are all airlines I REFUSE to fly on unless they're the ONLY option to get somewhere (I have to go to some remote cities for work sometimes). HORRIBLE customer service, constant delays/cancellations/over bookings, constant mechanical issues, garbage food, lost luggage, nasty and rude cabin crew, etc. For domestic flights I only go with Virgin America or JetBlue. For international flights, Singapore, Korean Air, EVA, ANA.

I should of never got a CC with United. These guys are TERRIBLE and so are the rest you mentioned.

Southwest > *

Why?

I love SW bc of how flexible they're with cancelling flights and exchanging for a cheaper flight lol

Virgin America, Jetblue, Southwest have all been :smokin

Of the bigger airlines, Delta is the only one that hasn't played me.

American Airlines has done me dirty so many times :x :smh:

Last edited:
AT&T, bank of america, and this wing spot over here called Smoke Eaters. I met the owner one time and he was a HUGE ****. Now, I don't know if all are owned by the same person, or they are franchised out, but never going there again. SMH, my favorite chicken too :smh:

Last edited:
Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I literally found the same products in TJ Maxx, Ross, and Marshall's for less than half the price.

Last edited:
Nike.

Worst customer service experience ever. Straight disrespect. Plus Nike got lazy, stopped innovating, and starting charging too much for their products. I will never own or buy another Nike product again in my life. 

Last edited:

Southwest > *

Why?

I love SW bc of how flexible they're with cancelling flights and exchanging for a cheaper flight lol
Don't get me wrong, SW isn't bad at all.

I normally go with cheaper prices, and Virgin usually is cheaper. SW seems a little older, while VA seems more modern. All in all, both solid, but VA has been taking my money more than last 3 years.

I wish they offered the flexibility like Southwest with no fees and it seems Virgin caters moreso for people out West if im not right?

Either way both are pretty damn good and Virgin more modern with the planes.

Southwest has a bunch of delays here in Cali too, but for the prices and flexibility, I can't complain much. I've been late for a lot of flights and got to get on the next flight for free. No $200 change fee that bull @#$@ United charges :lol:

Last edited:
Southwest has a bunch of delays here in Cali too, but for the prices and flexibility, I can't complain much. I've been late for a lot of flights and got to get on the next flight for free. No $200 change fee that bull @#$@ United charges :lol:

Yeah happened to me too :lol:. You can change your flight whenever you want to also without a nonsense fee like United.

why would anyone want to have to rebook a new flight AND pay a $200 change fee. Robbery :lol:

Footlocker.

Terrible customer service.

Employees with little to no knowledge.

Terrible upper management.

For people that said Spirit Airlines I got to ask. What did you expect when booking with them?

spirit was cool with me, but than again i drive a 20 year old car that constantly has the check engine light on and sleep on a mattress on the floor, so my standards aren't very high to begin with...

Last edited:
Nike.

Worst customer service experience ever. Straight disrespect. Plus Nike got lazy, stopped innovating, and starting charging too much for their products. I will never own or buy another Nike product again in my life. 

Nike has the worst customer service ??? Try other brands :lol:

Nike return policy has to be one of the goat

So you don't wear socks? Supreme and Palace are owned by RL now?

Can anyone explain to me why people care about Palace so much? Am I missing something?

Supreme will never get my money, never understood the hype. Stepped in the store once and employees seemed rude as hell.
i wear nike socks. cheap and good enough

i like palace/supreme. i never been to the store. i have internet

Last edited:
Fuddruckers - ordered a double cheese burger and got a burger with 2 pieces of cheese

Supreme - I was indifferent about them, went to the shop in LA and walked right out. I'll never understand their hype

PBR - life's too short to drink *****ty hipster beer

Lyft, straight basura b! Not to mention the 25 dollar fee they place on hold for being a first time customer. :x

Lyft, straight basura b! Not to mention the 25 dollar fee they place on hold for being a first time customer. :x

Yeah I took lyft for the first time to tge airport because uber was $50 and I was not impressed. The lady's car was filthy and her trunk was full of junk, so we had to put our bags in her front seat.

Lyft is a case by case thing

I've had better experiences with it than Uber

And they throw out discounts

Back
Top Bottom