What could've been... Vol Bay Area

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Iamchris

That's what they should do. NY, are y'all subways 24 hours?

if you about dat life, yes it is.

It really goes down like that on subways late at night? When's the last "safe hour"?
i dunno, i don't really ride the subway and when i do its pretty early, but get caught in the wrong cart with the wrong crew of knuckleheads on the 2 train and you might be in for a good night.

Originally Posted by CWK

What could have been or could've been.
Never correct anyone about grammar ever again. I hope to Xenu you don't work in the field of education. Ever heard of a contraction?

Anyways, that would be DOPE. I used to always see those "planned routes" to San Jose on the map
frown.gif

To be fair, BART hasn't been around as long as Chicago and NYC. I would also like to add that SF has its own light-rail(muni/street-car) to get around so we're good in the city.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

To be fair, BART hasn't been around as long as Chicago and NYC. I would also like to add that SF has its own light-rail(muni/street-car) to get around so we're good in the city.

Yes but what if one lives of the other side of the Bay gotta worry about getting on that last train.
That map posted(I'll settle for 1/2 that
embarassed.gif
) + a 24hr service

DUI's would be down 30-40%

We would probably have the same type of problem if we had a 24 hour train that ran through the bay..waitin for people to slip

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Yes but what if one lives of the other side of the Bay gotta worry about getting on that last train.
That map posted(I'll settle for 1/2 that
embarassed.gif
) + a 24hr service

DUI's would be down 30-40%
one of the reasons it won't happen.

Back
Top Bottom