what da hell is dis?

Probably just colorful malt liquor in a can.....Probably has no affects like the real "lean" drink has....just using the name for promotional purposes

Probably just colorful malt liquor in a can.....Probably has no affects like the real "lean" drink has....just using the name for promotional purposes

roll.gif

Tried it. Supposed to be the opposite of an energry drink. It really made me tired as $$+@. Kinda scary.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Lololol go to their site and read their "product info " I'm dead
[table][tr][td]LEAN SLOW MOTION POTION is the premium, most potent relaxation drink that causes sippas of all ages to chill out, especially during times of high stress. This special formulation was developed by a registered pharmacist that knows what the stress demands. Lean is safe combination of pharmaceutical grade herbs and syrup-based flavors that promotes a desired level of swagga to get you feelin’ right any time day or night![/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]YELLA[/td][td]PURP[/td][td]EASTA PINK[/td][/tr][tr][td]
product-1.jpg
[/td][td]
product-2.jpg
[/td][td]
product-3.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Yella is for those sippas that like to Po it up in Pineapple based Fanta sodas (like dam Tennessee boyz) yet it includes a hint of Jolly Rancher candy flavors plus a dirty South-honey suckle sweetener that makes Yella Lean do what it do. See if your taste buds can detect our three unique flavor combination that is ranked number one of all the Lean flavors.[/td][td]Purp is for those traditional, hard-core Texas-based Lean sippas that like it raw mixed it with Sprite and grape Jolly Rancher candy. We poured it up with a special syrup concentrate that takes the itch away, but still maintains its potency and full effect. Dat Purp is hood recognized and street certified, “get your Lean on boi….[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Lololol go to their site and read their "product info " I'm dead
[table][tr][td]LEAN SLOW MOTION POTION is the premium, most potent relaxation drink that causes sippas of all ages to chill out, especially during times of high stress. This special formulation was developed by a registered pharmacist that knows what the stress demands. Lean is safe combination of pharmaceutical grade herbs and syrup-based flavors that promotes a desired level of swagga to get you feelin’ right any time day or night![/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]YELLA[/td][td]PURP[/td][td]EASTA PINK[/td][/tr][tr][td]
product-1.jpg
[/td][td]
product-2.jpg
[/td][td]
product-3.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Yella is for those sippas that like to Po it up in Pineapple based Fanta sodas (like dam Tennessee boyz) yet it includes a hint of Jolly Rancher candy flavors plus a dirty South-honey suckle sweetener that makes Yella Lean do what it do. See if your taste buds can detect our three unique flavor combination that is ranked number one of all the Lean flavors.[/td][td]Purp is for those traditional, hard-core Texas-based Lean sippas that like it raw mixed it with Sprite and grape Jolly Rancher candy. We poured it up with a special syrup concentrate that takes the itch away, but still maintains its potency and full effect. Dat Purp is hood recognized and street certified, “get your Lean on boi….[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

They have a bunch of these type of drinks in Houston, they're supposed to be anti energy drinks
to make you relax. I've never felt any thing from them though
2009-09-30-syrup.jpg

peep this though

29_blow_lgl.jpg

Tried it. Supposed to be the opposite of an energry drink. It really made me tired as $$+@. Kinda scary.

Back
Top Bottom