What did you buy today? Air Jordan 2009 official release!!!! Your decision.

I hated the 09's until i tried them on this morning. Then cause i missed out on the eggplants i bought them.

Wow...the flagship shoe can't even get a sticky on release day?

might copp the Pewter or Max Orange Unos, havent seen them yet about to head out to the mall to check them out...

waiting for these to drop for $50
laugh.gif

passed on all. was gonna cop the max orange 1s but it became too much of a hassle to find them. so instead im coppin some olympic vii's on monday lol. ohand i got some grapes in the mail this morning. better then all 7 releases today by a long shot. anyone agree? lmao

i copped the max orange i's a while ago. and there isn't anything jb is releasing that i don't already have. so i've been watching my bankaccount grow and concentrating on more important things......

while I was at niketown NY today I tried on the 1s and didnt like the fit on them. The 2009s look nice but im not feelin the price on them. The employee saidthe 2009s werent really selling to well

I told myself that I would buy the Max Oranges if i liked them in person, went to sheiks today and wasnt feeling them. I dont know if I should cop the2k9's at shoetrends or buy them now for retail. Not sure yet.

i picked up the goofy boys instead of the max oranges...
due to my dissapointment with jb.. and plus theyre cheaper and better quality...
ill still cop the max oranges if theyre still around when my incometax check comes..

i looked all day to find the orange/infrared 1's and they are all gone everywhere instantly. copped the last decent priced pair on ebay and called it aday. those are hard!!!

Back
Top Bottom