What did you do this friday nite NT...Vol. Dont post to much...but kinda faded

Walked around campus tipsy with random people and got at every girl insight...then tried to go to a house party but somebody got stabbed up and it got shutdown...so I'm home early and bored...

Going to a school in the hood ftl...where my odu heads at
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

work, looking for car parts in the internetz and I just found out you can personalize M&Ms with pictures inside the candy. NT edition?
nerd.gif

bored.................................

no car working FTL

My car broke down the 3rd day I've had it and now I'm just at home, bored.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

work, looking for car parts in the internetz and I just found out you can personalize M&Ms with pictures inside the candy. NT edition?
nerd.gif

bored.................................

no car working FTL
what kinda car parts are you looking for?

boreeeedd borrreddd bored, nothin to do. WAS chillen till sum stupid #%& popped off around my town n had to come back. RUINED THE NIGHT OVER STUPID #**^@and now im sittin here on NT >=\ . young kid HS drama FTL!

Just stayed home from a house/poker party, drinking Heinys and finished my steak.
I'm gonna post it for the 3rd time on NT. Holla at me if you like that medium bloody steak.

2a66zur.jpg

2qw04uu.jpg

27xqphv.jpg

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Just stayed home from a house/poker party, drinking Heinys and finished my steak.
I'm gonna post it for the 3rd time on NT. Holla at me if you like that medium bloody steak.

2a66zur.jpg

2qw04uu.jpg

27xqphv.jpg
God damn that steak looks good! If I didn't have work Tuesday I'd drive back for that.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

was gonna go to a party, but decided to stay to study for my practice SAT test tomorrow
smh.gif
what kinda parties do YOU go to?

the party is still going on right now...everything is cool
i just wanted to see how much i improved from last time. if i had gone to the party, i wouldve gotten home around 3 a.m.
and wouldve f$%^ed up bad on the test, which would get my teacher pissed
there will always be another party anyways.
indifferent.gif
at me though

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

God damn that steak looks good! If I didn't have work Tuesday I'd drive back for that.

When you get back, I'm gonna throw down better than that. You gonna get the best steak of your life. Guarantee!!!

Went to the store to get the SLAM Jordan Issue and Athlon Sports College Basketball magazines and then chilled at home dreading going back to school onTuesday. This not being able to basketball after surgery is killing me
frown.gif

worked all day, just got back about 1hr ago. feet are tired, body is tired. About to call it a night.

I'm currently on my way back from manhatten. Went wit a bunch of ma ppls to get sushi on 8th and saw final destination on 42nd. We shoulda saw anothermovie
smh.gif

My girl came up to visit me for the weekend. Went to the shopping outlet, dinner, and some late night drinks at the jacuzzi
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom