What did you guys do on your 21st birthdays?

turned 21 last week. just went to a bar/restaurant. skipped out on vegas for the weekend because of school >:O

turned 21 last week. just went to a bar/restaurant. skipped out on vegas for the weekend because of school >:O

Had a bbq the day before then bought my OWN first beer when it hit midnight. On the official day, went out for drinks/foods with the siblings and some close relatives/friends. Then lit one up to end the night with one of my bros and a couple cousins, only to be surprised with a cake.
It was a good mellow birthday. I enjoyed it. 

Had a bbq the day before then bought my OWN first beer when it hit midnight. On the official day, went out for drinks/foods with the siblings and some close relatives/friends. Then lit one up to end the night with one of my bros and a couple cousins, only to be surprised with a cake.
It was a good mellow birthday. I enjoyed it. 

Son its all a blur but from what I remember/was told drank too much, lost my phone, threw up, drank again.
Since most in your circle is underage ide suggest a small house party.birthday girl can get the booze as a rights of passage (all you guys give her the cash before hand.)
If she likes girls there are 18+ strip clubs in ny. They are full nudity because they don't serve alcohol.

Son its all a blur but from what I remember/was told drank too much, lost my phone, threw up, drank again.
Since most in your circle is underage ide suggest a small house party.birthday girl can get the booze as a rights of passage (all you guys give her the cash before hand.)
If she likes girls there are 18+ strip clubs in ny. They are full nudity because they don't serve alcohol.

We ended up just going to Dallas BBQ and went to play pool. Kinda lame but whatever.

Our 22nd bdays will have to be epic to make up for wack 21st
30t6p3b.gif

We ended up just going to Dallas BBQ and went to play pool. Kinda lame but whatever.

Our 22nd bdays will have to be epic to make up for wack 21st
30t6p3b.gif

Went to a lounge with my roommates and a couple of friends. Had drinks and enjoyed good company. Nothing crazy.

Went to a lounge with my roommates and a couple of friends. Had drinks and enjoyed good company. Nothing crazy.

nothing...

my roommate was only 20 at the time so her and her bf bought me a bottle of crown and we played monopoly and got drunk...

nothing...

my roommate was only 20 at the time so her and her bf bought me a bottle of crown and we played monopoly and got drunk...

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Ok I shouldve stated this but this would be a non issue if everyone that was going was of age
30t6p3b.gif

Its my homegirls 21st but the majority of us are still 20. So that creates a problem. And shes trying to go out like around 10 and theres not much you can do that doesnt require being carded.

Which now makes things almost impossible
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

AVY:

that is one bad white gurl. wow

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Ok I shouldve stated this but this would be a non issue if everyone that was going was of age
30t6p3b.gif

Its my homegirls 21st but the majority of us are still 20. So that creates a problem. And shes trying to go out like around 10 and theres not much you can do that doesnt require being carded.

Which now makes things almost impossible
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

AVY:

that is one bad white gurl. wow

Went to school
Came back to the dorms
went to dinner at like 3pm had a steak and long island ice tea
Copped 2 bottles (Smirnoff for free loaders and belvedere intense for the people who threw down 5) free loaders wanted to drink nice !%%% so they threw down 5 too.
Went clubbing with Asians
Came back to the dorms at like 4am.
After 12hrs of drinking, I woke up with $$@!%$# hangover

Went to school
Came back to the dorms
went to dinner at like 3pm had a steak and long island ice tea
Copped 2 bottles (Smirnoff for free loaders and belvedere intense for the people who threw down 5) free loaders wanted to drink nice !%%% so they threw down 5 too.
Went clubbing with Asians
Came back to the dorms at like 4am.
After 12hrs of drinking, I woke up with $$@!%$# hangover

Back
Top Bottom