What do i ask my barber for this type of cut?

My question is how the hell does his hairline start in the middle of his forehead.

Dat Jamie Foxx syndrome

My question is how the hell does his hairline start in the middle of his forehead.

Dat Jamie Foxx syndrome
EXACTLY! How is his eyebrows and hairline nearly touching??
laugh.gif

How does a barber even push the lineup THAT far back? Getting your lineups messed up sucks big time.

I would just rock a toque or fitted for the next couple of weeks then get a low bald fade from another barber shop.

this can't be real. must have been a guy who wanted to make a joke and then shaved his head afterwards.

i've never cut hair in my life and i could do better.

I have an Afro type hair style. They pushed my natural hairline back when they trimmed it so it can never grow to be the same size as the rest of my hair. S I have to get it trimmed over and over again.

:smh:

Shoulda decked homie as soon as he showed you the mirror. While he was knocked out cold, give him the same haircut.

I have an Afro type hair style. They pushed my natural hairline back when they trimmed it so it can never grow to be the same size as the rest of my hair. S I have to get it trimmed over and over again.

:smh:

same happened to me. the front got cut down like a half way mark. sucks.

Back
Top Bottom