What do people get out of..

hitting or punching wall? I always wondered this, it's actually amusing to me.

your thoughts?

Displays anger, don't hurt nobody, lets out aggression, the wall has the added benefit of not bein ya girl's face...I've done it quite a few timesand I can honestly say it prolly saved a couple lives...maybe my own...

Originally Posted by innocentmanse7en

Displays anger, don't hurt nobody, lets out aggression, the wall has the added benefit of not bein ya girl's face...I've done it quite a few times and I can honestly say it prolly saved a couple lives...maybe my own...

On the Same @@*#@+@ boat! Im the same way!

I think it's stupid. Someone can get hurt. YOU!

Hit a pillow, or a punching bag like someone else mentioned. Or some other non-aggressive form of stress relief.

but then you look like a @%@@#@% with red knuckles 5 seconds later...

Basically

Tantrums FTL.

I had a homie who punched a wall out of anger due to his girl.

Unfortunately for him, he punched the solid part of the wall. The wall won. Me and the other homies were just
roll.gif
when his hand started swelling up.

Had another homie who got pissed at his girl also and punched a tree trunk. Again, the tree won. Now that one actually had me on the floor laughinghysterically.
laugh.gif

I feel like me "lookin like a +#!$%*@" with red knuckles > sumbody else lookin like they need medical attention with a dented face...

yo my boy beat the @!%% out this concrete wall on friday after the boucer aint let him in the club lol his hands was all messed up..we went to the next cluband was like yeah he got in a fight some dude was faking and he knocked him out

a punched a door before...i dented it, but the door won. My knuckle took a full 2 months to heal

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by innocentmanse7en

Displays anger, don't hurt nobody, lets out aggression, the wall has the added benefit of not bein ya girl's face...I've done it quite a few times and I can honestly say it prolly saved a couple lives...maybe my own...

On the Same @@*#@+@ boat! Im the same way!

Yessir, Ive done it after arguin wit my girl.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

I think it's stupid. Someone can get hurt. YOU!

Hit a pillow, or a punching bag like someone else mentioned. Or some other non-aggressive form of stress relief.

but then you look like a @%@@#@% with red knuckles 5 seconds later...

Basically

Tantrums FTL.

Kevin Brown?

Yea, these women wildin. They know they can push our buttons and get us mad cause they won't suffer no consequences. They take advantage of that n keeptalking wreckless to us. Too bad we're not in the old days!

Back
Top Bottom