what do u think of my new tattoo?

don't listen to these people OP. they think they are funny cus they can put down anything that pops up. they would trash talk Jesus if dude came to earth
all that matters is if you like it.

YO, dont pay any attention to the haters.. these are the cats who think getting theJORDAN logo is still the cool thing to do.. Your !%# is pretty nice and the work is done sick nice... the lines seem to be onpoinit, most artists dont keep tats continous in thier lines and thier coloring, you can tell here that they knew exactly what they were doing... GREAT TAT bro...

im not going to say its garbage but theres way to much design for a letter, the branches have gone too far, my suggestion would be to wait a few months andthink about an addition to it. as it is right now it just has no flow.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

don't listen to these people OP. they think they are funny cus they can put down anything that pops up. they would trash talk Jesus if dude came to earth
all that matters is if you like it.
yea but the dude already said he didnt like it

i think its ok its not like you cant touch it up or add something or color or whatever. go talk to another artist about it get a different perspective.

Man ofcourse you can touch it up, any tattoo can be.

Add some color? it'll look dope, especially you light skinned.

Nice tat

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01
Is that your tat in your avy? If so
pimp.gif

^^ yeah bro... it's mine. Thanks.

I'm planning on sleeving it out this summer or fall.

Yeah your I sh is totally sick nice.. I like your tat alot bro.. cant wait to see the sleeve

these are the cats who think getting the JORDAN logo is still the cool thing to do
Um, we're not the members that post in the Jordan section.

I mean what is the menaing behind the tat as it should mean soemthing to you never mind what nayone says if your content with it then fine.

The line work is sick.

It's not something I would get, but if you're happy with it, congrats.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I mean what is the menaing behind the tat as it should mean soemthing to you never mind what nayone says if your content with it then fine.

Dope avy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vidasman

^^ yeah bro... it's mine. Thanks.

I'm planning on sleeving it out this summer or fall.

Yeah your I sh is totally sick nice.. I like your tat alot bro.. cant wait to see the sleeve
Thanks. It's a work in progress, my artist and I are still drawing it up, so far I like it.

Back
Top Bottom