What do y’all think of Combat Joggers?

Not feeling the combat joggers but for some odd reason i like these denim joggers.

13548236_16163064_1000.jpg
13548236_16163071_1000.jpg

jeggings b? :lol:

I have a pair of stone island cargos along these lines. I don't think I would go full militant/tech ninja, just not a look I'm into 100%.

I have a pair of stone island cargos along these lines. I don't think I would go full militant/tech ninja, just not a look I'm into 100%.

Trying to catch some for a decent price / use somebody discount lol. $325 steep ... need them for 200ish

These cargos are too slim as they get to the ankles. Gonna have that fabric print on your calves.

Last time I wore pants like that I was 13 (‘93), and that style was outdated by then since it was more a late 80s thing.

image.jpg
I been with it for about a year now. So comfy and so much room to stash **** in.

lol do you have to wear dress pants everyday or something? What a dumb comment.

Are these JE? I actually like the Olive ones.

I was being sarcastic, I should have said just not for me. I apologize if I offended anyone. You can be employed and still rock these.

stone-island-ghost-layer-pants-black-3.jpg

This is the pair I got, it came in a light cream and black. Two side pockets, two thigh pockets and a back pocket

weather proof

Dame time seems to end right at the end of the regular season lol

Let me holla at ya'll about a few things quick
I'm as humble as they come, but my shoe game lit
I ain't make the all stars but I'm flu game sick
Last time they count me out, what I do Game 6?

do they do these without the strap(s)? if so they're OK I guess. I like the dystopian stuff but I'm prolly too old to go out of my way to wear it.

I could do without the straps.

This era is all about utility.

Bout to cop a new pair of carpenter jeans with all the little pockets for nails.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom