What do yall think of these OG Sport Blue 6s....

Ok, I'm not sure where to post this...I've had these for about 3 years...my friend gave them to me to paint the midsole (just the white part) I donteven thinks he wants them....but anyway they're my size (9) so I COULD wear them but dont really care too....how much could these sell for...and if Idecided to wear them would they hold up???

28235fe1e39fa210679f6d6ca15682f3fa52060.jpg

this is the wrong forum, but nonetheless, they look good for an 14 year old sneaker.

what forum should this go in??? Jordan Brand??? Mods can you move this to Jordan Brand... and malumouse......go sit in the corner

Originally Posted by ctownballer04

WTF^^ THEY DIDNT RETRO
of course not....

i think he's just saying there's no reason to label something as original if they haven't been retroed.

Looks like you painted them...if you did...then they won't sell for much.

If you didn't and I'm just seeing things, then you can get something like $200 if you clean em up a bit.

As for malumouse...dude should be banned. Never seen him post anything relevant to kicks....Seems to just like correcting everyone, even when it's just asmall technicality.

These are OG VIs, regardless of the color. It makes sense to call them OG.

I called them OG because 6's have been retroed and these came out originally.....so as far as I'm concerned and whether you like it or not they are OGcause they came out with the other OGs................BUT OGfiend yea you're correct I did paint the white on the midsole and there are slight cracks inthe midsole I can take more detailed pics if anyone is interested. I was just posting this because I've had these shoes that look pretty much restored IMObecause they look as good as or better then my RETRO black/red 6's (minus the slight cracks) but basing this primarily on the yellowing of the souls. Butyea since i had these sitting around so long I just finally decided to post about them, I really was just curious of the value of these cause I know peoplelove the sport blues

my fav VIs of all time
pimp.gif
dont think you could sell em for a lot because you customized them but theyre nice nonetheless

here you go....I only painted the white on the midsole..I didnt touch the blue, I was more impressed by the soles

edit...I guess I should tag those

9ff154e8a56b69af80c1de3c4d91e67f8b51324.jpg
6bf154eca86a60a9bc2f3a1192853b2e72845a7.jpg
c35357e3e32aa4f1661760c9acb258d461d306c.jpg

the lighting is bad in those pictures...I didnt turn off the light on my desk. Im bout to go watch the fight though so I might take more pics tomorrow

i had those 6's mi friend gave them to me mine basically looked the same condidtion as urs

i wore them once, and they basically crumbled on mi feet, but i no people that rock them a lot and they hold up

but i dont think u would get much for em if u sell em, i would keep em

Well, I doubt I wear them anytime soon....I may walk around in the house with them and see what happens. I painted them when I got them and they've justbeen sitting in the box ever since. I've gotten a few PMs from people interested in these. I have no price so you can just make me an offer. Just keep inmind I'm not a re-seller and I wouldnt really entertain offers that aren't ATLEAST $100.

you could prolly sell for a good 300-400...sport blues are worth alot....def. my fav. VI of all time...still trying to find a pair in my size...any body got a11.5 or 12 hit me up

Back
Top Bottom