what do you all say when asked "what's that black and red website you're always on?"

A co worker @ a old job asked me that one time :lol:. I always swear people ain't paying me no mind but apparently I'm wrong.

never on this site that much to be asked that.

if someone did ask me that, I'd think it's time venture on to something outside of NT

I told the story in TAN last year

Co-worker noticed that i would laugh when i was looking at my phone. So he asked me why i was always on facebook looking at memes. I told him, i don't have a fb account.

Fast foward a couple weeks later, he notices the black and red background and proceeds to ask me why i'm always on netflix :stoneface:

It is usually women who ask...and they usually want the D. They trying to figure out what has your attention.

Actually nobody has ever asked me, not even girlfriends. I think I'm unintentionally secretive because when I first started on here I was like 13 and moms was strict on internet privileges.

What's so interesting (to me) is how open ppl are about Reddit tho, even at work.

This and maps are burned into my screen.
Attach30608_20190524_111405.jpg
@Methodical Management please respond.

sneakaprince sneakaprince My dude will tell a mf’er about NT in a heartbeat :lol:

Lol how u gon hold the pod against me phi? I heard about you linking with the homie too. That **** low key made my weekend man.

Truth be told though we may have to change the rules of NT and put more youngins on. This site shaped me in so many ways man. What can I say that 5% ideology may be rubbing off on me.

People who have asked have seemed to judge me when I say niketalk, I’m not ashamed of it cause those folks stay on worldstar lol

Ive never been asked this. Im rarely on a computer when hella people are around, and if I am, Im not going to be browsing NT.

And thats mainly cuz you never know what the hell kinda meme/pic can pop up in these threads that might be a running gag here forum wise, and I aint got the time for someone
to look over my shoulder and ask me to explain a picture of Pharell in an Enzo.

My girl and few of my boys know bout NT. Thats it.

Random Person: Whats that red and black website?

Me: Niketalk

RP: "oh so you buy your shoes from there?" or "oh so you a shoe head?"

Me: nah

This girl I was seeing asked me about NT one day, and I said it was a little "online sneaker forum where we talk about pretty much everything". This was seconds after I discovered her hovering over my shoulder as I scrolled through some pics of half-naked female celebs. She was interested and said she was gonna sign up. I don't think she ever did. I hope she didn't...:nerd:

A co worker @ a old job asked me that one time :lol:. I always swear people ain't paying me no mind but apparently I'm wrong.

Yo they really do be looking at your phone :lol:

"What app is that?"

Had someone once ask me why I changed my phone settings so dark :lol:

Back
Top Bottom