What do you do for a living?

Just turned 28, California, Los Angeles county/OC county border - RN - 90k

My full time job is Registered Nurse for dialysis patients - People who have kidney failure for different reasons can be kept alive by going to dialysis 3x per week (on avg). Kidneys clean out the blood, since theirs aren't working, we clean their blood for them. One of their artery/veins are fused together and we poke them with 2 big needles, one to draw blood out, one to give them clean blood back, and it's filtered through a machine. Also give them medications, set up surgeries, give them their home medications, etc.

I work per diem doing other jobs, dialysis, prison, home health here and there as well.

Maybe because he's not in a medical or engineering field? just a guess.

Yep. Art Major. Failure since day one.

I looked up the LinkedIn page "Asians that aren't doctors" and all the job listings were engineering jobs.

Go figure.

Join the club :lol:

But seriously, My entire family are nurses and I knew I would never be in that field. I gave it two honest tries in my life and both times, I just didn't like it. I "fell" into aviation and I absolutely love it. There's a lot of headaches, but I don't mind it and I actually do better than any of them now and still have room to grow.

Last edited:
currently do social media for a company + edit product images / handling sponsorships. started selling pins, patches, and stickers on the side.

Partner in a recently launched Private Equity firm. Formerly, I was a Vice President for a multinational private equity firm in NYC. 28 years old.

I don't feel comfortable divulging my annual earnings.

Last edited:
Just turned 28, California, Los Angeles county/OC county border - RN - 90k

My full time job is Registered Nurse for dialysis patients - People who have kidney failure for different reasons can be kept alive by going to dialysis 3x per week (on avg). Kidneys clean out the blood, since theirs aren't working, we clean their blood for them. One of their artery/veins are fused together and we poke them with 2 big needles, one to draw blood out, one to give them clean blood back, and it's filtered through a machine. Also give them medications, set up surgeries, give them their home medications, etc.

I work per diem doing other jobs, dialysis, prison, home health here and there as well.

That's dope. My dad has been on dialysis since 1984 due to a failed kidney. He has to go 3x a week as well to constantly clean his blood. It's amazing how many people I've met at his clinc(s) that have passed away after being on dialysis for a few months, let alone now 30 years like my father. I live for that dude everyday so to see somebody on here working in that field is dope plus I know you from DFS. Appreciate your work bro.

Last edited:
That's dope. My dad has been on dialysis since 1984 due to a failed kidney. He has to go 3x a week as well to constantly clean his blood. It's amazing how many people I've met at his clinc(s) that have passed away after being on dialysis for a few months, let alone now 30 years like my father. I live for that dude everyday so to see somebody on here working in that field is dope plus I know you from DFS. Appreciate your work bro.
My man Rook!

Winter times are rough for the old folks on dialysis. 30+ years on dialysis is really impressive, congrats on your strong genes. 

I've been neglecting my DFS, haven't been able to put the time, effort, and research in to be successful this year, but every once in awhile I go in there to see ya'll flourishing 

Retail sales consultant for AT&T. I pretty much sell phones, plans, anything AT&T offers.

I bring in about $60k a year in Louisiana.

Auditor- I left my old job last week to start my new one Monday.. I was a accounting analyst doing AP/AR

Last edited:
Retail sales consultant for AT&T. I pretty much sell phones, plans, anything AT&T offers.

I bring in about $60k a year in Louisiana.

Had no idea ATT Sales Consultants get paid that well. Wonder what the pay is like up in the NYC area.

Georgia Army National Guard and Southwest Airlines on the ramp 28 yr ..you can google both my income it on the web

Last edited:
Had no idea ATT Sales Consultants get paid that well. Wonder what the pay is like up in the NYC area.

I'd imagine top reps in NYC get paid around 70k-75k. An average seller would pull around $40k-$45k around here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom