What do you do for Christmas?

I usually go to my grandparents' house. I reach there early in the morning.

As the day goes on, I spend time with other family members who I don't get to see too many times throughout the year.

We watch the games that come on, exchange gifts, and then, have dinner in the evening.

I can't think of anything I'd rather do around Christmas. At least not yet.

Christmas eve- my uncles house and drink, eat, play dominoes and bid whist.

Christmas day- mom cooks a huge dinner for the entire family

Christmas Eve is with my wife's family. Tamale time.
Christmas Day is with my family. Turkey and ham time.

-J-

well,
we have a big get-together in ohio, where my cousins live,
its in the middle of all our cousins, so thats why its always ohio,

fam from chicago, ontario, baltimore, and sometimes virginia, sacramento all go....

we usually do christmas one year, then new years the next....

cant wait.... fun times in th double O....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

there ain't nothing like chillin with the family during the holidays.

no kidding man.

especially because i have so many cousins that are still single-digit age.

they CRACK me up for hours
roll.gif

then all the men of the family get together to play some serious poker till about 5-6 am and then we wake up Christmas morning and have breakfast and justvibe.

good times
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

there ain't nothing like chillin with the family during the holidays.

no kidding man.

especially because i have so many cousins that are still single-digit age.

they CRACK me up for hours
roll.gif

then all the men of the family get together to play some serious poker till about 5-6 am and then we wake up Christmas morning and have breakfast and just vibe.

good times
smile.gif
eek.gif
Jealous! Christmas Hold Em?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ definitely. Poker is a big deal in my extended family.

infact one of my cousins just won 4 grand last week in a tournament
pimp.gif

The whole family (parents, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, everyone) all go to a relatives' place (last year it was at my grandparents') on ChristmasEve. We bring all our gifts and bring a whole bunch of food and exchange all the gifts to everyone. I look forward to it every year. It's the best familyparty/get together.

But usually Christmas day we don't do that much. Sometimes my parents work because of the holiday pay, so we just chill at the house.

Same thing I'm doing today.

Wake up late.

Go online a little bit.

Clean up my apartment.

Go play some ball.

Come home and watch sports.

My son will be with his mother, so he'll do the whole presents things with them. Only family I've got is my dad and sister back home (Cali), and me andmy dad don't get along at all, and my sister has her own family things to do. Plus she's in Cali.

either help out at the homeless shelter or do some other charity work

days like these I put others before me since so many people in America need help

Christmas Eve- Get together with the family and eat
sick.gif

I only say
sick.gif
because I usually eat too much and that is the face I haveafter stuffing my face.
smh.gif

I usually go to my gf's house first, since it is a bit more mellow. Then we go to my house.

Good times, family all over the house. Little kids in one room watching Disney movies, Adults in the kitchen talking over coffee and bread. People my age,just chillin' shootin' the %%*% about everything: life, sports. The XBOX is hooked up, so we just chill or go to the garage and just pound some brews.

The only traditions we have is tamales and presents are opened at midnight. Way too much food and desserts though,
sick.gif

Christmas Day- I think I might do Big Bear this year. I usually don't do anything on Christmas day, so this year I might just go boarding.

Originally Posted by the north west

days like these I put others before me since so many people in America need help

thats cool man, i've done some charity work during holidays before, its very rewarding.

This year im probably going to Pittsburgh with my wife, cause her family throws a huge Christmas Eve party, my family does aswell but next year we'll go tothat, either way it should be fun. Then we'll head back to Jers for Christmas Day (after Christmas morning) maybe.

But yeah, those Christmas poker games are epic.

Originally Posted by the north west

Youre a good man sir
pimp.gif

eve - family party, drinking til the wee hrs of the am.

day - hang out with friends, probably catch a movie. maybe visit my father, maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom