What do you do when youre feelin down???

Go to sleep
or
do something that will keep you busy, either something you really enjoy doing or something you keep putting off that you've been meaning to do

That's what I do... and then maybe text some females

basketball. its my safe haven. nothing else matters on that court ever. it could be WW3 and i wouldnt care.

other than that
NT, walk around downtown, chill with the homies if i can, or sleep

Originally Posted by rodster831

go for a run. play video games. think of something else
^
happy.gif

Read something, Call someone who you can speak to about it.
wink.gif

I be jerkin my gherkin, so post pickle poppin my mood changes from depressed to ashamed. Then im depressed from the shame. Its an endless vicious dehydratingcycle.

Depressed at 15 Boxden? Not a good look
grin.gif

Jk... I've been there many times. Usually listen to uplifting or high energy music.. aka FEEL GOOD MUSIC
pimp.gif
I like to read inspiring stories - how bad people have had it and how people overcame several diversities to be where they are at today. I think about myGrandma who just passed away in June (Rest In Peace). I still can't believe she's gone, but she inspires me to do something with my life - I love herand miss her dearly.

Every once and a while, I like to type a private journal entry of what I'm thinking about during that heated/depressing moment, because I get A LOT downwhen I'm typing it, usually more than if I would talk to someone about it. I like talking to close friends too, but most of the time I don't like tobother them with my problems because they've got problems of their own, but that's only because I'm not really that close to anyone.

You can enjoy life without a girl, but for how long, depending on how old you really are, that is up to you. There's so much life has to offer, so much tolearn and so many things you can do. I know I'm only 22, but I wish I had realized this earlier, but I can't dwell on that. Do something new anddifferent, try out new things every day or week. Read some books and learn something new. Go take a walk at a park at night or in the morning, which ever youprefer. Eat some good food and watch the current sporting events. Watch a movie, or create something. Bring out things in yourself. Just remember,there's more things in this world you can do than you can fit in one lifetime, so live everyday to the fullest.

-Peace

1. I workout
2. get some chocolate ice cream
3. Last resort, drink some alcohol, but I know this can lead to problems, So this is the last resort.

Haven't read anything that was posted beforehand, but when I'm down I quickly remind myself what my mother is quick to remind "me" of, isthat you always have someone out there who has it worse than you, and most of all...you can only control so may things, and so many things pretty much is whatyou can deal with or not...

Back
Top Bottom