what do you get for fast food?

I just want to know how or what NT'ers order for fast food. McDs, subway, wendys, etc.
What combos you use or budget saving secrets yall know 
nerd.gif

The reason i asked is because i walked into a subway and they asked me what kind of veggies/meat/anything i wanted to add.

I suck at making subway sandwiches. 
eyes.gif

what do you recommend? 
smokin.gif

I'm trying not to eat fast food anymore but when I do I hit up Cookout! I get a Cajun Chicken combo with fries and hush puppies and a large tea for 4.60 something. Sometimes instead of hush puppies I get a quesadilla as one of my sides.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

I'm trying not to eat fast food anymore but when I do I hit up Cookout! I get a Cajun Chicken combo with fries and hush puppies and a large tea for 4.60 something. Sometimes instead of hush puppies I get a quesadilla as one of my sides.
fuuuu coookout is bomb and cheap

I always hit up cookout and order a cajun cookout tray with cajun fries and a chicken wrap as sides, then I upgrade my drink to a cookies n creme milkshake
pimp.gif

also at subway I order the sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub on honey oat bread. toppings include pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, ranch, and mayo.

at mickey deez I opt for the gangbang and then a ice cream cone off the dollar menu, bro

I normally dont eat fast food, if i do its a once a month thing. Im in Boston for the summer for school and i need to find things to eat aside from ramen bowls to save money
laugh.gif

I rarely eat fast food, hell the only fast food i've had this year is Chick Fil A.

#1 w/ an extra 8 piece nuggets....

Damn, that sounds great right now.

in n out is definitely the best in my area for fast food, hamburger fries and a water cup for 3 bucks!! but if i have to venture off to a lesser fast food join then im definitely looking for the value menu and ordering just the bare minimum to satisfy my hunger

So many choices..

Carl's Jr
In N Out
Burger King
McDonalds
Subway
Little Caesars
Taco Bell
Jack in a box
Del taco
Wing Stop

McDouble with mac sauce and lettuce (no charge) on it is basically a big mac without the extra unnecessary layer of bread. Add a large fries and a 4 piece nuggets and that's a satisfying cheap meal right there. The spice mcbites is the business too but too expensive right now, wait til they integrate it with the meals.

Every now and then I'll indulge in a crispy chicken sandwich.

BK's burgers suck, Subway is way too expensive. I don't mind spending on Wendy's though
pimp.gif

I've been liking the crispy chicken club sandwiches at Wendy's and McDonald's.  A good change from just getting burgers.  I went to White Castle a few days ago and their chicken rings are damn good.

At Subway I usually get the meatball marinara + pepperoni, spinach, provolone, tomato and onions but I've been switching it up to the turkey avocado lately
I don't really go to the fast food burger places. The only other kinds I go to are Chipotle but I always switch it up, and Lime & Pollo Tropical but I think those are more local

Only Chick-Fi-La for me. Spicy Chicken sandwich meal with a fruit punch, every damn time.

McD's I get chicken nugget meal.. Those new vanilla scone things are pretty good..KFC I get the famous bowl with no corn..Five guys has BOMB burgers.. But it's more on the expensive side .. When in go with the wife.. Two burgers.. Large fries and 2 drinks is like $25..Wendys new fries are bomb..I'm also in the Boston area..there isn't rly much of theBig name stuff.. Some hidden gems tho.. If you venture out to Framingham.. U gottaStop at "padaria brasil bakery" and get yourself a "Coxinha".. Best thing ever.. And it's cheap

Popeye's is it. I never eat fast food. Unless you consider hood chicken spots fast food.

McDonald's hashbrowns
Burger King Tater Tots
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Subway $5 footlong, just dont buy chips and drink, pushes it to damn near $10
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How do you mess up on Subway though? They ask what veggies you want, just tell them what you like 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom