Originally Posted by louislagerfeld

^do u live in the middle of nowhere?
Crown City
ohwell.gif

I like your avy
tongue.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif

If you get any sandwich from Subway that has to do with deli cut meat (black forest ham, turkey, etc) it is a RIP OFF. They damn layer it with ONE piece of meat only (the length of the sandwich of course though). 
sick.gif
Go to a deli, you get a nice sandwich with lots of meat, no ayo.

BUT...

Sweet Onion Teriyaki on Italian with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, salt + pepper, sweet onion sauce.
pimp.gif
I can never get tired of this.

I tried the July $5 featured footlong though, buffalo chicken with the same setup but chipotle sauce and its good. Not as good as the sweet onion teriyaki, but maybe I should hae put ranch instead of the chipotle...

on a lil in n out kicks at the moment.... normally I go to this lil bootleg spot thats only in the area I live in. Some of the best burgers and breakfast for the price.

soo brave

i could see how it's overrated since some ppl worship it like a god, but to say it's not good...trippin

gets the job done

No, its good. I like it. But people make it out to be the best.

That's the only fast food my dad eats so it gets boring to me. Anytime we go out, "Let's get In-n-out." It's still good, but it gets old.

I can see how those that have only eaten it a few times could says its great, but after you eat it 10+ times in a lifetime, ...

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by spizike231

Where my WEST COAST heads at? 
nerd.gif

in_and_out.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Double-Double Animal-Style with Animal-Style Fries w/ a Neopolitan Shake. 
I tried Shake Shack in Miami and seriously was the least bit impressed.

WEST COAST = BEST COAST!

i agree. it is not, by any means, great. the burger is solid. small but solid. the fries are just plain doodoo. nationwide, chain fast food places have better fries than them. in-n-out can be easily compared to five guys burgers and mighty fine burgers. tastes almost identical, minus the animal style you can get at in-n-out.

i'd much rather prefer local burger spots than in-n-out.

Back
Top Bottom