what do you get for fast food?

Whenever I think about eating burgers, pizza, etc. I just end up going to Subway. I feel better about myself. I only get $5 Footlongs and get all the vegetables.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

[flame suit on]

In-n-out is overrated.
It's kinda stupid when some people say it's not fast food.  It's made from fresh ingredients, blah blah blah.  It's burger and fries, that is fast food.

im a zaxbys eatin fool, large chicken finger plate no slaw extra toast 3 chocolate chip cookies & a cup of ice

What makes IN-N-Out king is how for 6 bucks you can get a full meal, but at the shake shack, thats enough for just a milkshake half the size that you can get at In-n-out

The only fast food places I try to hit are Subway, Tim Hortons & Wendy's for their salads.

Subway- oven roasted chicken or ham & turkey with lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, salt & pepper, a line of honey mustard(they kill that %@$% otherwise lol), and sometimes jalapeño peppers too

Tim Hortons- hot chicken wrap combo w/ honey mustard, a whole grain blueberry muffin or white chocolate chip cookie for the side, and that small #!$ apple juice for my drink

Wendys- it's all about that spicy chicken caesar salad, bangin

mcnuggets.jpg

w/ bbq or sweet n sour 
pimp.gif

inb4 useless omgz oh no pink slime, r.i.p comments.

[flame suit on]

In-n-out is overrated.

Agreed and I'll raise you a "Chik-Fil-A is overrated"

I finally had it after hearing the hype and it was basically a McChicken with more sauce choices.

I've only had Chik-Fil-A once and that was a shake so I can't comment on that.

Yea, Squeeze Inn in Sacramento only. I think there are two or three on them across the city. 

I haven't been to the new location but it used to always be packed at their older spot. 

FL%20SQUEEZE%20INN.JPG

Oh and I love Little Caesars pizza - I know its cheaply made and unhealthy, but the availability is 
pimp.gif
. Need to feed two-three people quickly and on a budget? Hot and Ready pepperoni.

Those from Sacramento should know ~
squeezeinn.jpg

Ehhh I enjoy it.... but kinda on the pricey side for fast food

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Those from Sacramento should know ~
squeezeinn.jpg

Ehhh I enjoy it.... but kinda on the pricey side for fast food
sick.gif
This is easily the most overpriced nastiest thing you can find in Sacramento off of Watt Ave.

in-n-out-Small1.jpeg

No spread, add MUSTARD. Grilled onions. Double Single, not double double. (double burger, single cheese) grilled onions, chopped peppers
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom